Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA recruiting dead zone pushed out again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of the girls on my daughters CFC is committed to college. FSA is the same from what I’ve been told

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Most of the girls on my daughters CFC is committed to college. FSA is the same from what I’ve been told
      Neither has shown that - FSA is usually very quick to post commits on their site but they have six or seven listed. CFC often waits until everyone is done and is terrible about posting. IF they have the commits you'd think they'd show them. People are already nervous about recruiting. Show them you can get kids committed even during a pandemic and that's a story to tell.

Comment

Just because you’re a walk on doesn’t mean that you ride the bench. College soccer is dog eat dog every training session (especially so at the D1 Level). Coaches don’t play around, if you can play, then you play. Just because you receive no scholarship money in year one, doesn’t mean you can’t earn it. Happens more than you’d think.
        Still is pretty rare though. Don't give false hope, especially on the $ front. Next fall might see more than walk ons because so many 21s were boxed out, but it will still be a rare occurrance

Comment

Lamont just paused club until mid January....sigh....It's going to be a rough holiday season for a lot of coaches and others depending on club sports.

Comment

Lamont Shuts Down Club Sports Until January 19th, Effective Monday!!

why is everything getting moderator approved now????

Lamont just shut it all down and now we are being censored on TS?! holy smokes! I think the gestapo will be at my front door in a few more minutes!

Comment

Hope your contract you signed included refunds!

Comment

why is everything getting moderator approved now????

Lamont just shut it all down and now we are being censored on TS?! holy smokes! I think the gestapo will be at my front door in a few more minutes!
                Yeah I don't get that - I've had it happen to me as well, randomly and not even political stuff.

Comment

Still is pretty rare though. Don't give false hope, especially on the $ front. Next fall might see more than walk ons because so many 21s were boxed out, but it will still be a rare occurrance
                  College coaches will have to grant a current college seniors another year of eligibility (if they want to stick around) and class of 2020, current Freshman, will start next Fall as Freshmen again. If they have a class of 2021 already committed, then they will go lite on 2022.

Comment

College coaches will have to grant a current college seniors another year of eligibility (if they want to stick around) and class of 2020, current Freshman, will start next Fall as Freshmen again. If they have a class of 2021 already committed, then they will go lite on 2022.
                    Smaller classes for sure 21 and 22. There's stories of 21s getting phone calls. Hopefully by 23 it gets better

Comment

Wonder if this effects the college id clinic at cfc arena this weekend

Comment

Wonder if this effects the college id clinic at cfc arena this weekend
                        Starts Monday you twit.

Comment

Hope your contract you signed included refunds!
                          Let’s see how all of the clubs handle the two month hiatus this time...

Comment

It will be longer than 2 months. Nothing will change in January.

Comment

It will be longer than 2 months. Nothing will change in January.
                              Mid January will still have numbers too high because everyone wants "normal holidays." We'll be lucky if they play in February, all outside

Comment

So glad I have not paid up. Knew this was a possibility.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X