Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, if you're cool ruining someone's reputation just because they cut your kid or aren't giving them a lot of playing time, why stop at just that? Why not go set the club's office on fire too?
    Okay!

Comment

Okay!
      I love checking for my name or initials on here while I oversee practice.

Comment

is it considered talking trash if its true?

Comment

Who cares about Danbury. They haven’t had a good player let alone a good team in YEARS!!

Comment

Who cares about Danbury. They haven’t had a good player let alone a good team in YEARS!!
            Or said another way, since halas become the coach

Comment

So after taking at a look at this thread and considering the title of it, we can all come to the conclusion that there are no great up and coming young coaches living and coaching in CT. The future is bright for CT soccer lmfao.

Comment

I think there is plenty of younger coaches. I can only speak for the club my kid are at. As I stated before. MH and JP at FSA do a wonderful job with the younger age groups on the girls side. JP does the youngest age groups, MH mainly has the younger CT kids.

I have multiple daughters and both have played for JP and MH. Both of them absolutely loved playing for them. Never an issue with either of them wanting to train or play. MH does a fantastic job with the talent he has which isnt a lot. My daughter started on CT with MH and within a year she was on ECNL, and I know for a fact that he has done that with multiple players not just my daughter.

Any coach that is committed to your players success is worth having. Cant say that about all the coaches but JP and MH for sure are in that boat.

Comment

I think there is plenty of younger coaches. I can only speak for the club my kid are at. As I stated before. MH and JP at FSA do a wonderful job with the younger age groups on the girls side. JP does the youngest age groups, MH mainly has the younger CT kids.

I have multiple daughters and both have played for JP and MH. Both of them absolutely loved playing for them. Never an issue with either of them wanting to train or play. MH does a fantastic job with the talent he has which isnt a lot. My daughter started on CT with MH and within a year she was on ECNL, and I know for a fact that he has done that with multiple players not just my daughter.

Any coach that is committed to your players success is worth having. Cant say that about all the coaches but JP and MH for sure are in that boat.
                  so there isnt much difference between CT and ECNL? we already knew that

Comment

I think what they are saying is that he was able to take players at the bottom and develop them into being one of the top players.

Everybody is always complaining that coaches done develop, well if the above is accurate and MH has taken multiple players from CT level and has moved them right in to the ECNL I would argue thats development.

i just dont know if this is accurate. Can anybody confirm this?

Comment

I think LG at CFCU is a great coach, has great energy and has helped a lot of kids during Covid stay in shape and helped with technical training. Cares about the kids and takes his job seriously

Comment

MH is not young....I think he is pushing 40

Comment

I think LG at CFCU is a great coach, has great energy and has helped a lot of kids during Covid stay in shape and helped with technical training. Cares about the kids and takes his job seriously
                          he cares about the kids because the parents are paying him extra to do so. he runs a side business that pays him more than coaching at CFC. he's no dummy...…

Comment

More and more coaches running side businesses now as a way to stay in coaching, the clubs simply become their client base to get kids through their own revolving door.

Comment

More and more coaches running side businesses now as a way to stay in coaching, the clubs simply become their client base to get kids through their own revolving door.
                              Wake up sleepy joe, this has been going on forever

Comment

Wake up sleepy joe, this has been going on forever
                                Agreed, cash in hand private training. Now they are setting up proper businesses with small indoor facilities.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X