Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, I just read it on BOTN. It clearly stated that the club removed him for berating a ref and found out he had a conviction for assault.
    Because we know everything posted on BOTN (or any social site for that matter) is the gods honest truth.

Comment

Dude, I just read it on BOTN. It clearly stated that the club removed him for berating a ref and found out he had a conviction for assault.
      Dont believe everything you read on that site. And why bring it here. Im sure you can find out all you need to know there.

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Dont believe everything you read on that site. And why bring it here. Im sure you can find out all you need to know there.
        What are these sites for if not to share information and get answers from people who may know something you don't?

Comment

What are these sites for if not to share information and get answers from people who may know something you don't?
          Some knowledge but mostly amusement. There is a tremendous amount of outright falsehoods spread on places like this and especially BOTN.

Comment

Ok. Do you have a child who's coach was thrown out of a game last week. If not then thats what the issue is

Comment

stop your crap. these sites are filled with lies and drama from people like you. you know where you can find the truth if you wanted too. be a man

Comment

Ok. Do you have a child who's coach was thrown out of a game last week. If not then thats what the issue is
                I would be very concerned if my kid was being coached by a person convicted of felony assault and battery. Wouldn't you?

Comment

I would be very concerned if my kid was being coached by a person convicted of felony assault and battery. Wouldn't you?
                  Is be worried if my dad was named Larry miller and he would watch me get dressed at 16

Comment

stop your crap. these sites are filled with lies and drama from people like you. you know where you can find the truth if you wanted too. be a man
                    They clearly are board members on here detailing every dealings they had with KK but nobody is allowed to ask them questions about other things. You continue to show that your brother got all the brains too, fat Rob.

Comment

And here's the issue. Come on here with something thats not proven factual just what someone heard on the most notorious bs site around. Maybe we can ruin that coaches name now also

Comment

LM has a long history of making these kind of claims just around the time of tryouts in the hope of taking down people or clubs that he personally dislikes for whatever reason.

When KK stopped advertising with BOTN 5 or 6 years ago LM went on long rants about how you were likely to be murdered at their Brentwood location. Then magically KK was the best trainer ever and his locations were top shelf when he started advertising with BOTN again.

Comment

They clearly are board members on here detailing every dealings they had with KK but nobody is allowed to ask them questions about other things. You continue to show that your brother got all the brains too, fat Rob.
                          No not board members. Just someone who is way more in tune with the soccer universe then Larry. And that scares the old man right down to his depends. You can always lure Larry out of hiding on these forums lol

Comment

Is be worried if my dad was named Larry miller and he would watch me get dressed at 16
                            So you are ok with convicted felons as coaches in the club. Everyone take note that this is what our board thinks. Good thing the leagues won't allow it.

Comment

No not board members. Just someone who is way more in tune with the soccer universe then Larry. And that scares the old man right down to his depends. You can always lure Larry out of hiding on these forums lol
                              Seriously stop lying fat Rob.

Comment

So you are ok with convicted felons as coaches in the club. Everyone take note that this is what our board thinks. Good thing the leagues won't allow it.
                                And here with go with another attack on the club thanks to botn

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X