Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The SHS girls coach didn't leave for any reason but his family is moving out of state. End of story.
    SHS parents awaiting a replacement....

Comment

SHS parents awaiting a replacement....
      lots of applicants is the word! Big shoes to fill!

Comment

Are you kidding me? SYS ran every good player out of the town program with their everybody gets a trophy mentality and not at all being kind to top players.
        I don't think they even realize there are 4-6 now HS age kids in town that would make their program but wouldn't step foot on the SHS soccer field.
        Its so sad and if even half of those kids even played the program would be so much better.
        The board in the last 4 years has been a joke. The board is happy because now their kids won't be outclassed by these club players.
        I feel sorry for your kid.

Comment

Are you kidding me? SYS ran every good player out of the town program with their everybody gets a trophy mentality and not at all being kind to top players.
          I don't think they even realize there are 4-6 now HS age kids in town that would make their program but wouldn't step foot on the SHS soccer field.
          Its so sad and if even half of those kids even played the program would be so much better.
          The board in the last 4 years has been a joke. The board is happy because now their kids won't be outclassed by these club players.
          Yeah, you nailed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gETP14z515Q

Comment

And now you see why Shrewsbury has taken over as nutjob central.

Comment

And now you see why Shrewsbury has taken over as nutjob central.
              No joke.

Comment

If I tried to write a post satirizing the lunatic soccer parent, I couldn't do better than this.

Are you familiar with the term malignant narcissist?

Comment

lots of applicants is the word! Big shoes to fill!
                  I'm sure the AD will hire another 1 of his friends with limited soccer experience. History has a way of repeating itself.

Comment

I'm sure the AD will hire another 1 of his friends with limited soccer experience. History has a way of repeating itself.
                    It's called job security.

Comment

Did Shrewsbury hire a new coach yet?

Comment

God forbid whoever they hire doesn't make the playoffs.

Comment

http://mdmassey.com/wp-content/uploa...01/bueller.gif

Comment

Still no hire?

Comment

Still no hire?
                              Apparently not.

Comment

I heard that Shrewsbury was doing away with the girls soccer team and that they were replacing it with Bocce ball. did anyone else hear this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X