• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ah - he just hammers himself
    Spoken like a true Libby

Comment

here is a statement. YOU live in a bubble. every club, every season every year has kids leave and go to other clubs (and new people sign up to the same clubs). This is common and does not mean anything. All you see is what surrounds your little world.
      you don't get laid very much, do you?

Comment

Here’s a statement, you tell me how come more and more kids are leaving every season? And don’t say the “A” team and the kid didn’t make it crap. Seeing a lot of Kids showing up at your neighboring club.
        Maybe a positive change with your DOC would help retain some and you would have a positive view from you families in the community.
        do you know what your wife has been doing recently ?

Comment

do you know what your wife has been doing recently ?
          No, I'm too busy on here making **** up.

Comment

No, I'm too busy on here making **** up.
            You two sound like real spoken libbys.

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

We find the training to be very good. Things can be a bit unorganized at times but nothing too bad.

Comment

We find the training to be very good. Things can be a bit unorganized at times but nothing too bad.
                Who’s your coach?

Comment

Who’s your coach?
                  I am not comfortable posting any names publicly, good or bad. He didn't ask for the publicity.

Comment

I am not comfortable posting any names publicly, good or bad. He didn't ask for the publicity.
                    People just want to bash Nash.

Comment

To clarify, the unorganization is with the club not the coach. Not bashing them because they are operating in a crazy time and deserve some slack. So many clubs don't have fields to play on.

Comment

To clarify, the unorganization is with the club not the coach. Not bashing them because they are operating in a crazy time and deserve some slack. So many clubs don't have fields to play on.
                        You wouldn't know we are in extraordinary times by the behavior of the parents on the sidelines.

Comment

I beg to differ, the club put together a lot of things for the kids during the pandemic

Comment

I beg to differ, the club put together a lot of things for the kids during the pandemic
                            Never said they didn't. Said they were a bit unorganized, which they were, and to cut them slack because of the virus.

Comment

Never said they didn't. Said they were a bit unorganized, which they were, and to cut them slack because of the virus.
                              In you view what was unorganized?

Comment

In you view what was unorganized?
                                Not going to trash anyone during this pandemic. If you are associated with the club in any way you know there are somethings that can be done better. I still appreciate all that volunteer their time for the communities benefit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X