Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In case you were wondering, I’m holding a CFC dad mtg tonight at the park. First on the agenda is how to discreetly circle jerk with lights. I know, usually we do in the dark at the park. It’s challenging but it can be done. You will not want to miss this one.
    Wow, you really have a hard one for CFC dads.

Comment

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/girl...occer-and-mls/

Comment

Loves them cuz they are ripped 6pk abs and can strut like no other

Comment

What about the ball FRO

Comment

Which dads are you looking at?

Comment

Not picking on them at all. I understand times are hard but,
              We were there over the weekend both Outhouses over flowing with crap not cleaned in weeks the trash inside the park overflowing with crap. The parking lot all washed away. Talked to my kid after game the turf on the fields are in dire need of replacement. They are not putting any care into that place at all. Looking around you can tell the end may be near. Sad cause I truly think back in the day they had it all and now kind of given up.

Comment

Not picking on them at all. I understand times are hard but,
                We were there over the weekend both Outhouses over flowing with crap not cleaned in weeks the trash inside the park overflowing with crap. The parking lot all washed away. Talked to my kid after game the turf on the fields are in dire need of replacement. They are not putting any care into that place at all. Looking around you can tell the end may be near. Sad cause I truly think back in the day they had it all and now kind of given up.
                Its a dump this was brought up months ago. I can't believe they can't afford to get a few more port o potties and get them pumped more than once a week. As far as the turf goes how has an official not written a report

Comment

Its a dump this was brought up months ago. I can't believe they can't afford to get a few more port o potties and get them pumped more than once a week. As far as the turf goes how has an official not written a report
                  I was there the other day and theres all these ruts in the parking lot. The grass on the side is all weeds. the place is falling apart.

Comment

that's too bad. It took them forever to get that place up and running in the first place. Years of work seems to be going down the sh....er

Comment

I was there the other day and theres all these ruts in the parking lot. The grass on the side is all weeds. the place is falling apart.
                      there a reason why your kid is where they're at in the sport. instead of worrying about the condition of the parking to pick a club to play at maybe you should worry more about the coaching they'd get.

Comment

there a reason why your kid is where they're at in the sport. instead of worrying about the condition of the parking to pick a club to play at maybe you should worry more about the coaching they'd get.
                        but the bushes on the hill weren't trimmed all year.

Comment

Love what OW posts for a staff .... https://www.oakwoodsoccer.com/staff. Too bad the good ones dont coach any of their teams. Your kids will get the last 6 listed only. HAHAHA Why wouldn't they post their real staff who actually coach their teams (and only those staffers)?

Comment

Love what OW posts for a staff .... https://www.oakwoodsoccer.com/staff. Too bad the good ones dont coach any of their teams. Your kids will get the last 6 listed only. HAHAHA Why wouldn't they post their real staff who actually coach their teams (and only those staffers)?
                            Bacher is the head of fitness at OW

Comment

but the bushes on the hill weren't trimmed all year.
                              I trim my bush every 2 months or whenever you old lady comes over for her tongue lashing festival

Comment

Bacher is the head of fitness at OW
                                Very cool. That makes sense. Better him than some daddy coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X