•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Waste of a season..
    I must agree.
    Had a scrimmage with a school we normally do not play.
    6-0 by half. Double digits by the end. Starters & reserves played equal time.
    Full team sub at 20:00 mins
    This is just 1 of 4 poor schools in our group we normally do not play.
    This is basically like summer league.

Comment

I must agree.
      Had a scrimmage with a school we normally do not play.
      6-0 by half. Double digits by the end. Starters & reserves played equal time.
      Full team sub at 20:00 mins
      This is just 1 of 4 poor schools in our group we normally do not play.
      This is basically like summer league.
      Because of club soccer, delaying to spring wasn't an option. Given what puzzies CT administrators are we're lucky teams are playing at all. A scrimmage is just that. Scrubs got some good PT which they need. I think who you're playing is also very location/conf dependent. We're only playing one new team and even that one I think we've played in non conference games before.

Many aspects of life aren't normal right now. Be grateful when something is kind of normal. Stop expecting perfect, it's not going to happen right. Complaining on TS might make you feel better but that's about it. Let it go.

Comment

Because of club soccer, delaying to spring wasn't an option. Given what puzzies CT administrators are we're lucky teams are playing at all. A scrimmage is just that. Scrubs got some good PT which they need. I think who you're playing is also very location/conf dependent. We're only playing one new team and even that one I think we've played in non conference games before.

Many aspects of life aren't normal right now. Be grateful when something is kind of normal. Stop expecting perfect, it's not going to happen right. Complaining on TS might make you feel better but that's about it. Let it go.
        Being grateful for what the government allows you?
        What a crock of ****.
        People must demand a return to normal.
        No if ands or but’s

Comment

You could be the biggest tool on talking soccer
          why because he isnt whining like you?

Comment

Being grateful for what the government allows you?
            What a crock of ****.
            People must demand a return to normal.
            No if ands or but’s
            Go ahead and park your ass in Hartford on the capital steps. The rest of us have work, school etc. Normal stuff.

Comment

Go ahead and park your ass in Hartford on the capital steps. The rest of us have work, school etc. Normal stuff.
              Hell no. Lamont is a petty Tyrant. He will have the state come after me personally. I do not need to be audited or harassed by the State.
              That is what attorneys are for.

Comment

Oy vey. Get this guy a neck tourniquet
                enjoy mediocrity

Comment

Hell no. Lamont is a petty Tyrant. He will have the state come after me personally. I do not need to be audited or harassed by the State.
                  I don't think you understand what "tyranny" is.

Comment

Paranoid much? Maybe you should live off grid in MT.

Comment

Paranoid much? Maybe you should live off grid in MT.
                      Positivity rate at 1.75 yesterday and 1.8 today. Rising daily this week and next week, second wave is here

Comment

Positivity rate at 1.75 yesterday and 1.8 today. Rising daily this week and next week, second wave is here
                        Wait you claimed it was over 2 the other day? OMG I'm going underground. End days are near.

Comment

168 positives out of 24,000 test in last 2 days.
                          That is what you are freaked out over.
                          168 represents the increase in cases
                          These are tiny numbers
                          The 7-day average is 1.2%
                          Keep some perspective

Comment

First ny now nj, surrounding states and ct positivity cases and hospitalizations rising

New Jersey's Covid-19 positivity rate — the percentage of people who test positive for the virus of those overall who have been tested — is now at 3%, the highest since mid-July, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy said.

In addition to the rising test positivity rate, the state announced 772 additional cases of Covid-19 and 9 additional deaths from the virus, Murphy said

Comment

Is the 772 new cases in NJ or just one town? How many of those went to the hospital? How many of them are sick ?

Comment

First ny now nj, surrounding states and ct positivity cases and hospitalizations rising

New Jersey's Covid-19 positivity rate — the percentage of people who test positive for the virus of those overall who have been tested — is now at 3%, the highest since mid-July, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy said.

In addition to the rising test positivity rate, the state announced 772 additional cases of Covid-19 and 9 additional deaths from the virus, Murphy said
                                Is there anyone left to kill in NJ?
                                I thought Murphy killed them all by now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X