Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The topic is “when will they play” and I thought I was going to read something relevant or informative instead your have adults/parents engaging in Immature adolescent behavior and taking their time to post it. The people who run this site have to do a better job maintaining the integrity or people like myself will say enough and stop coming to this site. Really amazes me that adults with children talk like this. Imagine it was not anonymous and you email IP address appeared as well.
    Since there is no real moderator to the site, once the thread is no longer productive the cleaners step and kill the thread. Typically they start out with sophomoric insults and they usually escalate until,the thread is abandoned.

Comment

When will they play

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Since there is no real moderator to the site, once the thread is no longer productive the cleaners step and kill the thread. Typically they start out with sophomoric insults and they usually escalate until,the thread is abandoned.
      you are 100% correct. very much like the life cycle of the latest and greatest soccer league and/or club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X