Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm hearing your 2007 team will not be part of LI Slammers, so problem solved. Your staying at Smithtown and can play in whatever lower league with less travel you want.
    Really? Who are you hearing it from? Are you part of the Slammers Organization trying to manage damage to the narrative? There are more than a few people that are not happy with this crap.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2843709]Really? Who are you hearing it from? Are you part of the Slammers Organization trying to manage damage to the narrative? There are more than a few people that are not happy with crap

Manage what damage? I assume by the fact that you didn't deny it that it's true, your team is not part of Long Island Slammers.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2844334]
        Really? Who are you hearing it from? Are you part of the Slammers Organization trying to manage damage to the narrative? There are more than a few people that are not happy with crap

Manage what damage? I assume by the fact that you didn't deny it that it's true, your team is not part of Long Island Slammers.
        They're definitely not part of Long Island Slammers, this team is staying at Smithtown

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2844419]

They're definitely not part of Long Island Slammers, this team is staying at Smithtown
          wait until TL finally convinces N & M that it is really the best thing to do because half the girls are going to go to the full Slammers team anyway. I think the reality is that the new Slammers super teams didnt want the locals daddies and coaches but they will have to schmooze them somehow to let their girls go.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X