Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will EE be fired?

With all the negative talk about BU/ SFFA, why hasn’t EE been fired from the club. He is the worst DOC in the country. He’s the reason the club is a laughingstock

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all the negative talk about BU/ SFFA, why hasn’t EE been fired from the club. He is the worst DOC in the country. He’s the reason the club is a laughingstock
    Never. He's plugged up with US Soccer people he's not going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      never. He's plugged up with us soccer people he's not going anywhere.
      sad ti say but truth

Comment

Never. He's plugged up with US Soccer people he's not going anywhere.
        Correct. EE can take his ball and leave. If BU were to let him go, which I don't even know if the BOD can, he can more or less take DA/GDA with him.

I really believe EE cares about BU, but doesn't know how to adjust to make things positive for the players and club. The Chung's are holding back the girls program. They are really stubborn, arrogant and aren’t approachable. If they are upset about things maybe they should take a break for a while. It shows certain coaches aren't happy and the kids can feel it. People say the coaching is good, but I am not so sure.

My question is do GDA teams have to follow tactics or game plan set up by US Soccer or can they make adjustments? We get killed because the players are put into situations that don’t seem to work for their abilities and we never seem to deviate from the game plan. It’s sad. Everyone just sits back and endures the punishment. People comment on the kids lacking effort vs. Tophat, but the kids are set up to fail, especially now that we have depleted rosters, for one reason or another... From the start, the kids know they have no shot, which is weird because we aren’t that far off the other teams when we started the season, but now we are defeated before we even start the game regardless of the opponent. It’s like we just ride out the game. We have ride out the season too because SFFA have to ride it out. i don't think anyone thought that a few of our teams were going to have much success, but I am not sure anyone thought we wouldn't be able to keep it together.

EE should stick to the boys and look to bring in a new DOC for girls and hopefully the DOC can find some new coaches for the girls.

Comment

Correct. EE can take his ball and leave. If BU were to let him go, which I don't even know if the BOD can, he can more or less take DA/GDA with him.

I really believe EE cares about BU, but doesn't know how to adjust to make things positive for the players and club. The Chung's are holding back the girls program. They are really stubborn, arrogant and aren’t approachable. If they are upset about things maybe they should take a break for a while. It shows certain coaches aren't happy and the kids can feel it. People say the coaching is good, but I am not so sure.

My question is do GDA teams have to follow tactics or game plan set up by US Soccer or can they make adjustments? We get killed because the players are put into situations that don’t seem to work for their abilities and we never seem to deviate from the game plan. It’s sad. Everyone just sits back and endures the punishment. People comment on the kids lacking effort vs. Tophat, but the kids are set up to fail, especially now that we have depleted rosters, for one reason or another... From the start, the kids know they have no shot, which is weird because we aren’t that far off the other teams when we started the season, but now we are defeated before we even start the game regardless of the opponent. It’s like we just ride out the game. We have ride out the season too because SFFA have to ride it out. i don't think anyone thought that a few of our teams were going to have much success, but I am not sure anyone thought we wouldn't be able to keep it together.

EE should stick to the boys and look to bring in a new DOC for girls and hopefully the DOC can find some new coaches for the girls.
          They are supposed to submit a training regime which US Soccer is supposed to approve, however, not all clubs do this. Not sure where Boca stands in this regard.

Comment

They are supposed to submit a training regime which US Soccer is supposed to approve, however, not all clubs do this. Not sure where Boca stands in this regard.
            *regimen, not regime

Comment

I am not sure what the training should be from US Soccer. Training doesn't seem bad but I really don't know. The games are not good. The kids don't seem to know what they should be doing. The other teams are very organized and we are not. They just put what kids we have in to the game and say go.

Comment

#1 problem is they can not get talent because of track record at bu
                the whole club needs to be revamped
                bring in someone that eats sleeps soccer wants to work hard wants to find kids wants to find better fields better coaching staff offer kids a reason to come to bu
                go back 4 years earlier on hear and you can read same things about club
                nothing will change ee has connections to usa soccer
                if money keeps coming in he stays
                people with no clue about soccer and average to above average kids come and go every year
                same old club every year
                only reason to go hear would be if your child is a stud play for club for a year and get picked up by a real team or mls team if not look for local club with a good coach and kids

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  #1 problem is they can not get talent because of track record at bu
                  the whole club needs to be revamped
                  bring in someone that eats sleeps soccer wants to work hard wants to find kids wants to find better fields better coaching staff offer kids a reason to come to bu
                  go back 4 years earlier on hear and you can read same things about club
                  nothing will change ee has connections to usa soccer
                  if money keeps coming in he stays
                  people with no clue about soccer and average to above average kids come and go every year
                  same old club every year
                  only reason to go hear would be if your child is a stud play for club for a year and get picked up by a real team or mls team if not look for local club with a good coach and kids
                  here and hear
                  hear remember ear to listen
                  should help you next time

Comment

Ill trade you EE for Brian Tuffin (west pines)?

Comment

Boca United = DOC a person who is expected or required to be present at the club is not.
                      Boca United = President that influence to intimidate (parents), typically to force them to do what the President wants.
                      Boca United = Free pass by the Federation on any issues because two NT members at the club.
                      Boca United = To maintain possession without the purpose of creating scoring opportunities, no team must find a balance between deliberate building play without a reason and never more direct penetrating play. As a style of play, ... Confusion setting in yet !
                      Boca United = Revolving door of players and coaches except the Presidents loyal crew that understand that protection of the fields is the only requirement to coach.

Comment

Hopefully the day after I win my lawsuit against SFFA.

Comment

Hopefully the day after I win my lawsuit against SFFA.
                          EE will never go away and what lawsuit?

Comment

EE will never go away and what lawsuit?
                            the one I FILED BECAUSE THEY WHERE TO TOUGH ON MY KID AND SAID MEAN THINGS AND DID NOT OFFER SNACKS POST GAME BEAT DOWNS.

Comment

the one I FILED BECAUSE THEY WHERE TO TOUGH ON MY KID AND SAID MEAN THINGS AND DID NOT OFFER SNACKS POST GAME BEAT DOWNS.
                              Not exactly *******. Its called Inducement of Fraud. It has to do with the club lying their ass off to get players there. Take your comment and stick it you ****ing pussy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X