Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don't need to believe anything. Keep dreaming.

-Voltman
    Thanks VoltMan, you’ve proven my point! Your response is weak, boring, fact-less, and doesn’t really even make sense.

Armada Guy

Comment

Thanks VoltMan, you’ve proven my point! Your response is weak, boring, fact-less, and doesn’t really even make sense.

Armada Guy
      Reply to thyself and sign Volt man. Keep it going.

Comment

Nope....no need. VoltMan is actually that dumb!

Comment

Nope....no need. VoltMan is actually that dumb!

Oh wow I cannot believe grown men are acting this way over youth sports.
          Both clubs have their strengths and weaknesses. Both clubs has good teams and bad ones. You guys are so pathetic you are both driving parents to look elsewhere or leave soccer altogether because of your little dick issues. Put a women in charge and things will get done.

Comment

Sorry was doing work. Maybe your new executive director won’t the follow the footsteps of Eric dade. Y’all are lost at armada.

Comment

Oh wow I cannot believe grown men are acting this way over youth sports.
              Both clubs have their strengths and weaknesses. Both clubs has good teams and bad ones. You guys are so pathetic you are both driving parents to look elsewhere or leave soccer altogether because of your little dick issues. Put a women in charge and things will get done.
              Oh wow I cannot believe that you felt compelled to chastise me for having a little fun and being sarcastic and continuing to poke the bear so to say while keeping the rivalry between Armada and FESA alive an well on TS so that others can enjoy it and see the truth about what a ****e-show FESA is and that they are everything that’s wrong about youth soccer today in America and you called me pathetic and said I have small dick issues and that Armada should put a women in charge and I think I actually got a little dumber reading your post that did all of those things without even using a single freaking COMMA!

Comment

Sorry was doing your wife. You can bet our new executive director won’t follow in the footsteps of Sean Bubb , and sell Armada snake oil and a bad bill of goods. Y’all always lose to Armads, on and off the field.
                ^There, I fixed it for you!

Comment

Congrats! The board makes a decision to hire an Executive Director.

Who could it be?
                  From some of the comments here, it is very apparent that Bubb and his crew are very nervous about this hire. And they should be.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2367873]Oh wow I cannot believe that you felt compelled to chastise me for having a little fun and being sarcastic and continuing to poke the bear so to say while keeping the rivalry between Armada and FESA alive an well on TS so that others can enjoy it and see the truth about what a ****e-show FESA is and that they are everything that’s wrong about youth soccer today in America and you called me pathetic and said I have small dick issues and that Armada should put a women in charge and I think I actually got a little dumber reading your post that did all of those things without even using a single freaking COMMA![/QUOTE

People like you are what is wrong with youth soccer. Always pointing the finger.
                    Take a look at your declining numbers Armada and ask yourself why.

Comment

Oh wow I cannot believe that you felt compelled to chastise me for having a little fun and being sarcastic and continuing to poke the bear so to say while keeping the rivalry between Armada and FESA alive an well on TS so that others can enjoy it and see the truth about what a ****e-show FESA is and that they are everything that’s wrong about youth soccer today in America and you called me pathetic and said I have small dick issues and that Armada should put a women in charge and I think I actually got a little dumber reading your post that did all of those things without even using a single freaking COMMA!

Witty comeback J.S. You got me

Comment

Congrats! The board makes a decision to hire an Executive Director.

Who could it be?
                        Bubb is wearing diaper waiting for the announcement. The new Armada ED better be Teflon and prepared for the random attacks and insults FESA will throw his way. They already have it all lined up. Just need his name confirmed so they can fill in the blanks.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2367988]
                          Oh wow I cannot believe that you felt compelled to chastise me for having a little fun and being sarcastic and continuing to poke the bear so to say while keeping the rivalry between Armada and FESA alive an well on TS so that others can enjoy it and see the truth about what a ****e-show FESA is and that they are everything that’s wrong about youth soccer today in America and you called me pathetic and said I have small dick issues and that Armada should put a women in charge and I think I actually got a little dumber reading your post that did all of those things without even using a single freaking COMMA![/QUOTE

People like you are what is wrong with youth soccer. Always pointing the finger.
                          Take a look at your declining numbers Armada and ask yourself why.
                          Fake news! Armadas numbers haven’t declined at all. Just more false spinning out of FECES-vile!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2368386]

Fake news! Armadas numbers haven’t declined at all. Just more false spinning out of FECES-vile!
                            When you have no numbers and the numbers don't grow that would be no growth. FESA's numbers are new growth.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2368482]

When you have no numbers and the numbers don't grow that would be no growth. FESA's numbers are new growth.
                              Here’s what you just don’t get and can’t seem to comprehend. Armada’s #’s are EXACTLY where Armada wants them to be. The club has absolutely zero desire to be the “biggest” club in the universe. Armada has the perfect number of players for the field space, coaching staff, and number of teams that it wants to field. We have a little hidden slogan/goal/mission over at Armada....it’s called ”Quality Over Quantity”! Which ironically is exactly what we have both on and off the pitch over FESA!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2368704]

Here’s what you just don’t get and can’t seem to comprehend. Armada’s #’s are EXACTLY where Armada wants them to be. The club has absolutely zero desire to be the “biggest” club in the universe. Armada has the perfect number of players for the field space, coaching staff, and number of teams that it wants to field. We have a little hidden slogan/goal/mission over at Armada....it’s called ”Quality Over Quantity”! Which ironically is exactly what we have both on and off the pitch over FESA!
                                ^^TRUTH, TRUTH, TRUTH^^

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X