Tim Miller leaving to Prime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people are clueless. Wait to evaluate how they are doing until AT LEAST they have played everyone once.

They should preform better against the second half of the schedule and you clowns that are evaluating success on records only perhaps will have a different opinion.

Probably not, cause you’re just looking to put the club down no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Talk to the parents. They are not fine.
      its 2 or 3 parents,, just like every team. those kids will be cut anyway

Comment

Talk to the parents. They are not fine.
        Will you please talk to those parents and have them join your club.... PLEASE! Those parents won't be happy anywhere. Thats probably why they left their club to come to Prime.

Comment

Will you please talk to those parents and have them join your club.... PLEASE! Those parents won't be happy anywhere. Thats probably why they left their club to come to Prime.
          LMAO...Classic

Comment

For those of you guessing,perhaps show up one time to watch one of the Fc Prime games. This league has more speed and ability than anything else around.
            The teams are successful because the coaching is really good,and the girls are really good. I believe there have been at least 4 verbal commitments(please do not explain to me your analysis of this) on the 03 team already. In the South Carolina showcase, between 25-35 college coaches showed up to each of the 04 teams' games.
            They have been so successful that the Weston DA girls(not boys) are having problems with kids wanting to switch clubs.
            Now sunrise bashes them saying they are not doing well? Probably because they do not have a similar program and the top girls will flock to these teams and coaches.
            They are so unsuccessful that a so called new league between sunrise,west pines and a number of clubs(with Weston) is being formed?
            Nobody is leaving this club unless thy do not make it,or their child does not play which is tough when it happens,but on the positive,some girls will be challenged and rise to the occasion. If they do not play much,they can still play high school(unlike DA). They may also leave because the parents are insane(see many threads above)or,last, they have to play DA because they will be on a national team program. If they do play DA in that situation,i believe that if they stayed in florida,probably playing up a few years would be better for them based on the quality of players that Fc Prime is getting.

Comment

Thanks Alan

Comment

Sorry dude. Nope.
                Not everyone who posts has a vested interest in a club. Just our kids.
                Keep up the criticism from the cheap seats rather than perhaps doing some due diligence. That is some free advice coming from a self proclaimed soccer expert based on my experiences from watching youth soccer for years now. Similar to your pedigree.

Comment

No one cares.

Comment

For those of you guessing,perhaps show up one time to watch one of the Fc Prime games. This league has more speed and ability than anything else around.
                    The teams are successful because the coaching is really good,and the girls are really good. I believe there have been at least 4 verbal commitments(please do not explain to me your analysis of this) on the 03 team already. In the South Carolina showcase, between 25-35 college coaches showed up to each of the 04 teams' games.
                    They have been so successful that the Weston DA girls(not boys) are having problems with kids wanting to switch clubs.
                    Now sunrise bashes them saying they are not doing well? Probably because they do not have a similar program and the top girls will flock to these teams and coaches.
                    They are so unsuccessful that a so called new league between sunrise,west pines and a number of clubs(with Weston) is being formed?
                    Nobody is leaving this club unless thy do not make it,or their child does not play which is tough when it happens,but on the positive,some girls will be challenged and rise to the occasion. If they do not play much,they can still play high school(unlike DA). They may also leave because the parents are insane(see many threads above)or,last, they have to play DA because they will be on a national team program. If they do play DA in that situation,i believe that if they stayed in florida,probably playing up a few years would be better for them based on the quality of players that Fc Prime is getting.
                    This is the biggest joke post I have ever seen. Only 1 player on that 03 is worth watching the 04 team please. No one is worth watching on that team. FC Prime people just want attention. FC Prime didn't sprinkle magic dust on these players and all of a sudden these players are amazing. People standards on this forum of what a great player should look like or play like is so low. If you really ask those coaches about those "top players" there their honest answers will be it's not good enough when no one is around. When their parents are around little Sue is the next Marta or Alex Morgan.

Comment

Sunrise players going with Tim

Comment

Sunrise players going with Tim
                        Mistake. Jerome >>> Tim by a long shot.

Comment

This is the biggest joke post I have ever seen. Only 1 player on that 03 is worth watching the 04 team please. No one is worth watching on that team. FC Prime people just want attention. FC Prime didn't sprinkle magic dust on these players and all of a sudden these players are amazing. People standards on this forum of what a great player should look like or play like is so low. If you really ask those coaches about those "top players" there their honest answers will be it's not good enough when no one is around. When their parents are around little Sue is the next Marta or Alex Morgan.

Just baffling to read your response. The girls are really good. That is all. Not sure what happens at next level. We will all find out. The girls are 18 deep with really good players.You think that only one kid is good out of 2 teams-so be it. I would guess that the DA's in Boca and Weston last year with these same girls were terrible also then? If you say yes,then perhaps you are from Sunrise.
                          I am sure there are other programs that are good as well-we just believe this is the best opportunity right now with the consistent competition. The DA in Boca and Weston do not seem to be working as well, as both lost many of their first team to FC prime(the same girls that you think are terrible). Some really good girls stayed with them(although not sure for how long)

I can only guess one(probably all) of the following applies to you:

you do not like fc prime or the encl for personal reasons
                          you are active at another club
                          you are actually getting mad right now
                          people do not respect you(you insult and demean yet you hide behind the computer nameless)

Good luck with your soccer rating skills created from years of watching girls youth soccer,and your former high school career,similar to me. I also watched a video last night on you tube ,so I think I may be one step ahead of you.

Comment

Just baffling to read your response. The girls are really good. That is all. Not sure what happens at next level. We will all find out. The girls are 18 deep with really good players.You think that only one kid is good out of 2 teams-so be it. I would guess that the DA's in Boca and Weston last year with these same girls were terrible also then? If you say yes,then perhaps you are from Sunrise.
                            I am sure there are other programs that are good as well-we just believe this is the best opportunity right now with the consistent competition. The DA in Boca and Weston do not seem to be working as well, as both lost many of their first team to FC prime(the same girls that you think are terrible). Some really good girls stayed with them(although not sure for how long)

I can only guess one(probably all) of the following applies to you:

you do not like fc prime or the encl for personal reasons
                            you are active at another club
                            you are actually getting mad right now
                            people do not respect you(you insult and demean yet you hide behind the computer nameless)

Good luck with your soccer rating skills created from years of watching girls youth soccer,and your former high school career,similar to me. I also watched a video last night on you tube ,so I think I may be one step ahead of you.
                            The other guy stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night so he’s got ya beat.

Comment

Miller’s a putz. He hasn’t stayed in one place ever and there’s a reason for that. Actually he’d be a perfect fit at Prime they are all misfits who get fired every club they’ve been at. Next you’ll be seeing Miller’s old comrade Burgess going to Prime also. Then you’ll really know they are destined for bankruptcy. Those guys are all vagabonds and they are exactly what’s wrong with south Florida soccer. Tricia is the only decent coach in the group and shes only out for the most money she can make too so she’ll go wherever she gets the most green. Prime is a temporary club in a temporary home until Alan can’t pay the bills. They have no contract for fields and can literally be gone tomorrow. Anyone who puts their faith in AH is going to get a rude awakening at their daughters expense when she has no place to play in her most important years. Just ask families in Orlando who trusted AH.

Comment

Miller’s a putz. He hasn’t stayed in one place ever and there’s a reason for that. Actually he’d be a perfect fit at Prime they are all misfits who get fired every club they’ve been at. Next you’ll be seeing Miller’s old comrade Burgess going to Prime also. Then you’ll really know they are destined for bankruptcy. Those guys are all vagabonds and they are exactly what’s wrong with south Florida soccer. Tricia is the only decent coach in the group and shes only out for the most money she can make too so she’ll go wherever she gets the most green. Prime is a temporary club in a temporary home until Alan can’t pay the bills. They have no contract for fields and can literally be gone tomorrow. Anyone who puts their faith in AH is going to get a rude awakening at their daughters expense when she has no place to play in her most important years. Just ask families in Orlando who trusted AH.
                                My daughters youth soccer is temporary! If your kid is in 9th grade you need a 2 year plan of collegiate exposure, then weigh your offers and options if is she is good. This is not a lifetime commitment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X