Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Girls want to use soccer to access college that need to be on teams going to showcases where they can invite a coach and the coach will show up. System rots but it is what it is. Nothing Allie long can do about it.
    go to the twitter account for barca ny. the coaches had very nice meetings with the head soccer coaches of harvard and northeastern universities in boston. :)

Comment

go to the twitter account for barca ny. the coaches had very nice meetings with the head soccer coaches of harvard and northeastern universities in boston. :)
      Barca has a player going to Harvard to play on the women's soccer team?

Comment

Barca has a player going to Harvard to play on the women's soccer team?

i don't know...but if barca ny have a relationship with the coaches at harvard and northeastern and can invite them to the showcases....I cant say thats a bad thing (but i'm sure a barca hater would say that its "not good").

Comment

i don't know...but if barca ny have a relationship with the coaches at harvard and northeastern and can invite them to the showcases....I cant say thats a bad thing (but i'm sure a barca hater would say that its "not good").
          Don't be silly. The competition for a spot on the Harvard women's soccer team is very very intense. If Barca is implying that they are Fielding a girls team capable of competing at the level to get an admittance push from Harvard they are not being truthful or honest and that is messed up.

Comment

Don't be silly. The competition for a spot on the Harvard women's soccer team is very very intense. If Barca is implying that they are Fielding a girls team capable of competing at the level to get an admittance push from Harvard they are not being truthful or honest and that is messed up.
            No body is implying and/or spinning anything "except you". all barca ny is doing is reaching out to college programs and letting them know who they are. if a barca kid would like to go to northeastern, harvard (or wherever) to play soccer there is a pipeline established.

stop spinning bs and/or trying to muddy waters....you are so pathetic.

Comment

valencia has top coaches as well (more qualified than susa by a large margin)....the only issue is that barca hit the li market first and snatched a lot of top players first.
              Uh, they formed at the same exact time.

Comment

This is pretty cool...i know the PDP program for LIJ soccer does something similar for there older kids, they invite college coaches to showcases when they attend but they are mostly div. 2 or 3 programs in NJ and Penn (colleges you have never heard of). I think even five towns college was on there list.

If Barca is trying to make relationships with top level schools, I think this is better than what most other clubs are doing....But in the end the kid has to have the grades to be admitted.
                If you are a barca kid and you don't have the grades to cont. after your HS club days are over, idk, maybe barca is not for you if you are thinking long term and money spent.

Comment

This is pretty cool...i know the PDP program for LIJ soccer does something similar for there older kids, they invite college coaches to showcases when they attend but they are mostly div. 2 or 3 programs in NJ and Penn (colleges you have never heard of). I think even five towns college was on there list.

If Barca is trying to make relationships with top level schools, I think this is better than what most other clubs are doing....But in the end the kid has to have the grades to be admitted.
                  If you are a barca kid and you don't have the grades to cont. after your HS club days are over, idk, maybe barca is not for you if you are thinking long term and money spent.
                  So now every kid has to want to go to college (Harvard like you mentioned ) ?

Comment

So now every kid has to want to go to college (Harvard like you mentioned ) ?
                    idk, maybe yes maybe no, to each there own. but whats the point of paying high tuition for soccer training if you don't have the grades to get into a northeastern? If you are good enough you can walk onto the team at suffolk or nassau and most probably be accepted into the school without barca.

I'm glad my kids do really good in school. I don't have to worry about this so much yet.

Comment

No body is implying and/or spinning anything "except you". all barca ny is doing is reaching out to college programs and letting them know who they are. if a barca kid would like to go to northeastern, harvard (or wherever) to play soccer there is a pipeline established.

stop spinning bs and/or trying to muddy waters....you are so pathetic.
                      Please. I am not the one muddying the waters. Tweet about a Harvard commit from Barca, not some fake "pipeline".

If you had any idea of the giant platters of bull crap served up to girls by the youth soccer industry, you would say the same

Comment

Please. I am not the one muddying the waters. Tweet about a Harvard commit from Barca, not some fake "pipeline".

If you had any idea of the giant platters of bull crap served up to girls by the youth soccer industry, you would say the same
                        F_CK YOU!!!!...there are "giant platters of bull crap" served every where, everyday, in all activities and the business world. we should all know this so what is your point? to each there own....you are nothing more than a barca hater (for no good merit)...nothing more, nothing less.

If I said barca legitamately had a harvard commit you would claim "FAKE NEWS"!!!...so once again...you are the way you are so F_CK YOU!!!!

Comment

F_CK YOU!!!!...there are "giant platters of bull crap" served every where, everyday, in all activities and the business world. we should all know this so what is your point? to each there own....you are nothing more than a barca hater (for no good merit)...nothing more, nothing less.

If I said barca legitamately had a harvard commit you would claim "FAKE NEWS"!!!...so once again...you are the way you are so F_CK YOU!!!!
                          Geez. With friends like you Barca girls does not need any enemies.

Comment

Geez. With friends like you Barca girls does not need any enemies.
                            like, whatever.....hater

Comment

Whatever back at you. Looked at the tweet. That coach is the MENs Harvard coach you numbskull. Lol.

Comment

Whatever back at you. Looked at the tweet. That coach is the MENs Harvard coach you numbskull. Lol.
                                thats right....its pretty cool that barcany has established a relationship with with the mens harvard coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X