Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FESA is an absolute dog turd of a club. Marketing half truths designed to fleece the good folks of SJC. Kids being let down by a mediocre staff who couldn’t develop a player if their lives depended on it. Bunch of carpet baggers.
    If you shift enough attitudes with untruths on TS your club might gain a player from FESA.

Comment

If you shift enough attitudes with untruths on TS your club might gain a player from FESA.
      Don’t need/want any. Thanks!

Comment

Don’t need/want any. Thanks!
        Then enjoy your kid’s soccer journey wherever it takes him or her.

Comment

So did Bubb play as a pro like it’s stated on his kids College bio? Or would that be an untruth?

Comment

So did Bubb play as a pro like it’s stated on his kids College bio? Or would that be an untruth?
            Send link to college bio. Can’t control kids these days.

Comment

Sure. Whatever you say Bubb. Mix a lot of lies in with some truth. It is what you do. This sad debacle is way far from making anyone jealous. Like their youth teams, expect them to be bottom of the standings. Mark my words.
              Hahaha you don’t know SB. He wouldn’t go on this site. But he would tell you what he thinks to your face.

Comment

FESA is an absolute dog turd of a club. Marketing half truths designed to fleece the good folks of SJC. Kids being let down by a mediocre staff who couldn’t develop a player if their lives depended on it. Bunch of carpet baggers.
                Interesting everyone’s comments. You do know Elmar was selling Cars at a Mercedes dealership in NC and became a volunteer assistant.
                Timing is everything. I played at Carolina I know the real story. Soon you guys will all figure it out. I don’t have a dog in the fight but felt a little truthful perspective was needed.

Comment

Interesting everyone’s comments. You do know Elmar was selling Cars at a Mercedes dealership in NC and became a volunteer assistant.
                  Timing is everything. I played at Carolina I know the real story. Soon you guys will all figure it out. I don’t have a dog in the fight but felt a little truthful perspective was needed.
                  I did not know that, but I find it funny that you bring that up as though it’s a negative mark on his soccer “resume”. You do know that he would’ve been in his late 20’s early 30’s right? And you do know that he did so while being an assistant coach to supplement his income right? You do know that most self-made successful people got their starts from humble beginnings right? I’m sure you do. I mean, you played at UNC. You couldn’t possibly be as arrogant as you sound!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elmar_Bolowich

At the University of North Carolina, he succeeded the then women's and men's soccer coach Anson Dorrance to take the head coaching position in 1988 after serving as a part-time assistant coach for the men's Tar Heel soccer team in 1986.[

Comment

I did not know that, but I find it funny that you bring that up as though it’s a negative mark on his soccer “resume”. You do know that he would’ve been in his late 20’s early 30’s right? And you do know that he did so while being an assistant coach to supplement his income right? You do know that most self-made successful people got their starts from humble beginnings right? I’m sure you do. I mean, you played at UNC. You couldn’t possibly be as arrogant as you sound!

At the University of North Carolina, he succeeded the then women's and men's soccer coach Anson Dorrance to take the head coaching position in 1988 after serving as a part-time assistant coach for the men's Tar Heel soccer team in 1986.[
                    Tell us more, Elmar.

Comment

You will soon find out what you have. I don’t care either way.

Comment

Bolowich and Bubb are basically the same guy. Bolowich sold cars once maybe, and Bubb sells used cars everyday.

Comment

Hahaha you don’t know SB. He wouldn’t go on this site. But he would tell you what he thinks to your face.
                          Yeah. Sure. I would think he spends a lot of time here listening to the truth that most can't say to face. So he and his cohorts lamely hang around and try to deflect with there usual horse krap. I bet he thinks he is a tough guy. If he came at me, I am pretty certain he would be on the ground pretty quick.

Comment

Yeah. Sure. I would think he spends a lot of time here listening to the truth that most can't say to face. So he and his cohorts lamely hang around and try to deflect with there usual horse krap. I bet he thinks he is a tough guy. If he came at me, I am pretty certain he would be on the ground pretty quick.
                            Spewing crap again I see. You are so lame Armada guy. I think anybody could drop you. Are you a black belt? ha Piss off!

Comment

Spewing crap again I see. You are so lame Armada guy. I think anybody could drop you. Are you a black belt? ha Piss off!
                              Oh great, the potty mouth piss off FECES turd nugget is back and spewing his idiocy! You probably get pissed on constantly being in the dark as much as you are. Moron!

Comment

Oh great, the potty mouth piss off FECES turd nugget is back and spewing his idiocy! You probably get pissed on constantly being in the dark as much as you are. Moron!
                                What would Youth soccer be without a ******* contest?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X