Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College soccer

I am wondering as far as playing soccer in college, which colleges have good programs for boys. I know SNHU and UNH did well this season any others in NH, MA or Maine that are competitive?

Pull back on the reins dad. First have a frank talk with yourself, your son and his club about what is an appropriate level for him to target. Then have your son think about what type of SCHOOL he wants to go to and which are realistic for him academically (take him to visit some, mixing it up with big, small, urban, rural, as well as look at online resources to plug in his grades, scores). Then overlay school with soccer to narrow down the list. In such a small state his academic options will be limited. Always go for academics. Many times the best school for him won't have "the best" soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Pull back on the reins dad. First have a frank talk with yourself, your son and his club about what is an appropriate level for him to target. Then have your son think about what type of SCHOOL he wants to go to and which are realistic for him academically (take him to visit some, mixing it up with big, small, urban, rural, as well as look at online resources to plug in his grades, scores). Then overlay school with soccer to narrow down the list. In such a small state his academic options will be limited. Always go for academics. Many times the best school for him won't have "the best" soccer.
      Why are you feeding the troll?

Comment

Slow your roll... We are just wondering what competitive soccer programs there are other thank the ones that were mentioned. If you know of any be polite move on. I don't need you to lecture me on what you think I should be doing with my kid
        So do you know if there are any other competitive programs other than SNHU and UNH?

Comment

Slow your roll... We are just wondering what competitive soccer programs there are other thank the ones that were mentioned. If you know of any be polite move on. I don't need you to lecture me on what you think I should be doing with my kid
          So do you know if there are any other competitive programs other than SNHU and UNH?
          How about UVM, Dartmouth, UMASS Amherst, UMASS Lowell, Providence, BC....I am feeding the troll!

Comment

How about UVM, Dartmouth, UMASS Amherst, UMASS Lowell, Providence, BC....I am feeding the troll!
            URI on boys side it back doing very well too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X