Oc da u14

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday we had a good chance to defeat weston and we let it go, they have nothing remarkable in that team but we had to sub to allow players of lesser talent to.play and that did the game for us. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yesterday we had a good chance to defeat weston and we let it go, they have nothing remarkable in that team but we had to sub to allow players of lesser talent to.play and that did the game for us. That's all.
      Because your team would not consider an outsider to play the most important position Goalie. your keepers gave up more yesterday than my son did all season. Stats dont lie,

Comment

4 clear chances for Weston to score in the 1st half vs 1 from OC keep trying though, weston played the entire bench and still looked better.

Comment

Everyone says the same thing whatever you and the rest are just not a overall match for this team. Weston should only play better teams that’s the only way they will get even better ! It’s not fair really they are penalized for being good strange to me !

Comment

We don't play as a team, everyone trying to prove their worth. #81 pls pass the ball, you will look even better.

Comment

You are so far off and really have no clue. Your son IS the lesser talent. Poor quality, no passing, benching a top player for missing a training session for Id camp on Wednesday, the list goes on with this train wreck of a team.

Comment

You are so far off and really have no clue. Your son IS the lesser talent. Poor quality, no passing, benching a top player for missing a training session for Id camp on Wednesday, the list goes on with this train wreck of a team.
                Of course the coach did good by sitting his a...S down for going to an id camp, if you are not with us you are against us. Leave 😡😡

Comment

Of course the coach did good by sitting his a...S down for going to an id camp, if you are not with us you are against us. Leave 😡😡
                  I think the poster meant he was selected to a ynt id session by his own club to represent OC.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2380181]We don't play as a team, everyone trying to prove their worth. #81 pls pass the ball, you will look even better.[/

Lol. Kids have no idea how to play the game. Thisnone dirbbles in circles and hurts his team. OC is full of marginal players who think they are Neymar. Mommy and daddy applaud and coaches don’t control it. Style of play is terrible and no development is happening. Waste of time.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2381310]
                      We don't play as a team, everyone trying to prove their worth. #81 pls pass the ball, you will look even better.[/

Lol. Kids have no idea how to play the game. Thisnone dirbbles in circles and hurts his team. OC is full of marginal players who think they are Neymar. Mommy and daddy applaud and coaches don’t control it. Style of play is terrible and no development is happening. Waste of time.
                      The problem is your goalies are terrible. You had a chance to get the best goalie in Central Florida and you stayed with your same terrible goalies. Stats don't lie

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2381310]
                        We don't play as a team, everyone trying to prove their worth. #81 pls pass the ball, you will look even better.[/

The coach yells at him all the time to pass and he still never does. No punishment for hurting the team. He's been doing it for years. What's funny is that Weston plays possession with passing even though they can all dribble if they wanted.

Comment

Oc da u14

Because your team would not consider an outsider to play the most important position Goalie. your keepers gave up more yesterday than my son did all season. Stats dont lie,
                          I am an outsider to this OC team but have watched this thread grow and to be honest I have not seen this team play this season, so I have to ask because this has come up several times about the GK's. Is this team losing because of lack of experience and skill in that position as other posters have mentioned? My son is a 05 and plays GK but not in this area, we are thinking of relocating.

Comment

All of the Goalkeeper bashing is coming from one unhinged parent, who's son tried out and didn't get selected.

Comment

I am an outsider to this OC team but have watched this thread grow and to be honest I have not seen this team play this season, so I have to ask because this has come up several times about the GK's. Is this team losing because of lack of experience and skill in that position as other posters have mentioned? My son is a 05 and plays GK but not in this area, we are thinking of relocating.
                              Both keepers are ok but both are tremendously undersized to play this position. If your son is bigger in stature and can play with his feet you should consider it.

Comment

Oc da u14

Both keepers are ok but both are tremendously undersized to play this position. If your son is bigger in stature and can play with his feet you should consider it.
                                Thank you to both responses to my question about the GK's and us thinking of relocating. Our son is of good size,5'5 120lbs right now, his feet are good but we also know they could be better. He currently plays ECNL at our club here home in NC and split time with another GK and we are looking to go to a club that allows more playing time and no split time playing for the GK's.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X