•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FSU dominated the half and probably should have a couple more goals. USF not looking threatening except a threat to injure someone with wreckless tackles.

Prediction 3-1 final

Freaking psychic. How bout some lotto number to to go with that.

Comment

Freaking psychic. How bout some lotto number to to go with that.
        Got those, but playing them myself, lol.

Comment

FSU dominated the half and probably should have a couple more goals. USF not looking threatening except a threat to injure someone with wreckless tackles.

Prediction 3-1 final
          Predictions on the FSU v. USC game that just started?

Comment

Predictions on the FSU v. USC game that just started?
            FSU gets past USC on PKs! Impressive to make the Round of 8.

Comment

FSU gets past USC on PKs! Impressive to make the Round of 8.
              FSU should match up very well against Penn State. Final Four a very real possibility.

Comment

Who are the captains on the FSU team?

Comment

Who are the captains on the FSU team?

I believe the Venezuelan girl Castellanos is one.

Comment

And she should be. She delivers.

Comment

So let me understand this correctly, a foreign girl comes to America and gets a world class education (thanks to title ix) for free; meanwhile, an American girl that is born in Florida and played soccer her whole life (but is slightly not as good a player), gets to pay to go to Florida State and get an education.

Comment

So let me understand this correctly, a foreign girl comes to America and gets a world class education (thanks to title ix) for free; meanwhile, an American girl that is born in Florida and played soccer her whole life (but is slightly not as good a player), gets to pay to go to Florida State and get an education.
                        FSU has tutors to help Castellanos. She could barely speak English when being interviewed after the win against Penn State.

Comment

That's right...not sure why you are surprised. More and more international players are taking over the college ranks.

Comment

FSU has tutors to help Castellanos. She could barely speak English when being interviewed after the win against Penn State.
                            She is supposedly a terrible student too

Comment

And FSU is a State institution that received funding from both the State of Florida and Federal Govt. A great use of our tax dollars to pay short change American kids! Very Sad to see!

Comment

And FSU is a State institution that received funding from both the State of Florida and Federal Govt. A great use of our tax dollars to pay short change American kids! Very Sad to see!
                                That is why this should change. Not only should this cost any team with an international a full scholarship (heard the int'ls get money for int'l students which does not get assessed against the soccer scholarship kitty for the team), but there should be a cap per team if int'ls. Like 4 on entire roster at any time.
                                Then us schools, in particular state schools that are funded by tax dollars, will develop more us kids.
                                And us soccer wonders why we all the int'l teams are getting better. We are giving away the playbook.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X