Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 07-29-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Mr. Miller thinks he's a "shock Jock" he gave Radio a shot and FAILED. He tried owning a FM radio station WWHB in The Hamptons but it failed and only lasted 2 yrs. He had a stint as a radio programmer for WNYC for a few yrs as well. He doesn't live in Greenwich he lives in Hampton Bays, "not the nice part of the Hamptons by the way". His whole persona is to humiliate people for ratings. The issue is society isn't tolerant anymore to his type of behavior which is CYBER BULLYING. https://cyberbullying.org just for fun I reported him.
Like I told Mr. Miller, people can push back against his behavior and now we will. Buckle up Larry!!
Doubt Larry cares about being called out here. He knows he's a jerk and doesn't care.

As for Surf, great business plan, hire Larry Miller, throw fake ECNL logo's on web site to dupe people, hire college coaches that cannot coach US Club games, and use LM as a proxy to publicly shame a very popular soccer personality in their market. I wonder what the guy behind them does for a living and if he's equally inept at that as well?
Old 07-29-2017
Unregistered

Yes I got banned again ... from my vacation rental no less

I suggested in the new DAP thread that Larry start a Barca thread. I also added that Barca was a lively topic on TS

Which one was my biggest crime?
Old 07-29-2017
Unregistered

Quote:

I suggested in the new DAP thread that Larry start a Barca thread. I also added that Barca was a lively topic on TS

Anything to do with Barca is a crime on BOTN unless it's to slam it
Old 07-29-2017
Unregistered

Quote:

Haha, getting a BOTN ban in 2 states is a badge of honor!

This site (NY section) was seeded by 5-6 BOTN refugees (myself included). I personally posted good topics and anything Larry wouldn't to get discussions going. I take no greater joy that myself and others he banned created something that has become bigger than BOTN now and in a years time will be multiple times the size of BOTN. Larry literally aimed a pistol at his own head by trying to control the discussion there.

He continues to create age groups which fosters "my team is better than your team" crap. Here we can post a topic and discuss it which makes it a real soccer forum. That key difference is why BOTN will never be anything more than rude people fighting about meaningless things that do nothing to advance the cause of youth soccer.
Old 07-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:

Easy enough to get around the bans with Tor browser.
Old 07-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Easy enough to get around the bans with Tor browser.
What is the Tor browser. Does it work with IOS
Old 07-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
What is the Tor browser. Does it work with IOS
I don't know. www.torproject.org

It's what's called an onion browser. In essence, it runs your communications through thousands of computers before coming out of a random node. So not only does the website you are connecting to see a different IP address every time but it's also impossible to trace back to you. It was designed to be used by dissidents and activists in oppressive countries but it's available to everyone to use.
Old 07-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
I don't know. www.torproject.org

It's what's called an onion browser. In essence, it runs your communications through thousands of computers before coming out of a random node. So not only does the website you are connecting to see a different IP address every time but it's also impossible to trace back to you. It was designed to be used by dissidents and activists in oppressive countries but it's available to everyone to use.
Same as a VPN, he can't ban that.
Old 07-30-2017
Unregistered

Quote:
Same as a VPN, he can't ban that.
But he can use his most used tool and just not publish the post.
Old 07-31-2017
Unregistered

Default Long time No see

Haven't been here in a long time but good to see everyone is well lol lol, Man is Larry still up to his old ways. I am just glad that over a year ago folks decided to take a stand against his ways. I still remember him calling me up threatening me and telling me he was coming to my office. Needless to say I am still waiting for him to show up lol lol. I mean its so much information on this site now that its great to come here and just browse and catch up on local news and news not so local to me.

Eric Harris
Representing The EZ-Pass Line