Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Project: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

There is no need to bury a discussion about Pro Project inside the Revs thread.

For those that don’t know, Pro Project is a pay-to-play program offering strength & conditioning, supervised scrimmages with serviceable training and college recruiting “mentoring.” Part of that mentoring includes recruiting video production for an additional fee.

The program is run by an ex-semi-pro journeyman that played one year of D1 college soccer before settling in at Brandeis for his final three years of school.

Coaches from Brandeis and B.C. are actively involved with the program.

ISL coaches sporadically show up to trainings.

So none of the coaches actually played or coached professionally so the name is a lie

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So none of the coaches actually played or coached professionally so the name is a lie
      One BC coach played with the Revs briefly.

Comment

Pro project were players are taught how to be be a pro player by coaches who don’t know or have track record of how to train players to be pro.

Comment

Looks like the plans range from $199 (4 visits) to $399 (unlimited) per month
          From the Revs thread.

Comment

Pro project is endangering all of the kids under their supervision with the way they have operated in the past month.

Comment

Pro project is endangering all of the kids under their supervision with the way they have operated in the past month.
              If someone gets sick the contact tracers will realize where the Covid outbreak came from. It’ll make national news.

Comment

huh?

do not know anything about ProProject but thought this post is friggin ridiculous. are any of the coaches from the Boston Bolts actually lighting bolts? Coaches are also scorpions?

Comment

I went to their website and saw a lot of ISL kids. That’s their audience.

Comment

Their parents are putting them at risk and Mike is gettin paid. He is satisfying a perceived need. Moms like him and he’s making money

Comment

I went to their website and saw a lot of ISL kids. That’s their audience.
                      The Pro Project sessions are attended by the best Revs, Bolts, Seacoast and other players. The kids love it! Way more intense than Revs practice.

Comment

The Pro Project sessions are attended by the wealthy Revs, Bolts, Seacoast and other players. The kids love it! Way more intense than Revs practice.
                        Fixed it for you.

Comment

Fixed it for you.
                          pick up soccer for 2 bills. I love it. Do they make wampum and tie die shirts too?

Comment

pick up soccer for 2 bills. I love it. Do they make wampum and tie die shirts too?
                            My kids have never been to ProProject. Wondering where do your kids play pick up soccer? age group? I grew up hanging at hoop courts and games would start organically. Where is that happening here?

Comment

My kids have never been to ProProject. Wondering where do your kids play pick up soccer? age group? I grew up hanging at hoop courts and games would start organically. Where is that happening here?
                              Every local high school these days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X