Scorpions expand to Boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just picking through the trash for somebody else’s leftovers. BF is the only one of the three that isn’t a complete train wreck. EP bolts to a new club literally every year and the thought of GP coaching kids makes me vomit.

Comment

Scorpions are complete junk below ECNL. That is all they have going for them, literally.

Comment

What league will their boys teams play in? Apparently BF is telling everyone they’ll be playing in ECNL?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          What league will their boys teams play in? Apparently BF is telling everyone they’ll be playing in ECNL?
          Let’s get this straight, parents believe that the team is miraculously going from struggling at the bottom of NEP to ECNL. Ridiculous.

Comment

EP - is such a clown

BF - has had More clubs then Tiger woods

Comment

Most likely NEP.

Comment

I’d suspect there are more coaches and teams coming in on the boys side.

Comment

Scorpions-Bayside merger would be a strong club and could support boys & girls ECNL.

Comment

If that’s true, and these three new coaches can bring in numbers, that’s a good start to a boy’s region.

Wonder what happens to Vipers & St. Michales who I believe were both affiliated with GPS? They probably have 30-35 teams between them.
                    Vipers was with GPS, St.Michaels is with the Bolts.
                    Bolts should take over Vipers too and then merge those two clubs. Not sure they could work it out, but I think we have entered a time where consolidation is the only way forward. Too many clubs, too many leagues... everything gets watered down.

Comment

Bayside

I always thought that bayside would be a good target for them to merge with, Bayside on the girls side has good teams that fill in below the ECNL level teams that Scorpions has. Would have thought this would have been more advisable than grabbing some coaches and hoping the boys follow them.

Comment

Would make sense geographically as well. South Shore of Boston to RI is a player rich region.

Comment

EP and BF get hired midweek at GPS, then don’t have a job and jump on to another sinking ship. I give it a year.

Comment

EP - is such a clown

BF - has had More clubs then Tiger woods
                            Heard this line before, always makes me laugh, nice one Mick!

Comment

Vipers was with GPS, St.Michaels is with the Bolts.
                              Bolts should take over Vipers too and then merge those two clubs. Not sure they could work it out, but I think we have entered a time where consolidation is the only way forward. Too many clubs, too many leagues... everything gets watered down.
                              I think st mikes was with gps also just because they put out a statement on their web site about being affiliated with a club that was having some troubles. This went as far as them changing their name to south coast United now. They will play in the ccl.

https://southcoastunitedsoccer.com/

Comment

Oh Nick & Evan what have you done? Just as you were rebuilding the scorpions reputation you hired these 3 guys?

Especially the GP hire, for anyone who is unsure of GP take a look here -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/usatoda...tice-drill/amp

Wouldn’t allow him within 50 foot of my daughter.

Nick & Evan you’ve just taken many steps backwards!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X