Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class of 2022 - June 15th

Let the 2022 Hunger Games begin - and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Good luck everyone.

Luck is the residue of skill.

Comment

Postponed due to covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Postponed due to covid.
        Incorrect. Only face to face stuff delayed. All digital recruiting communication is still ok, and now ok for 2022 grads starting today.

Comment

A few girls already committed.

Comment

A few girls already committed.
            So they haven't talked to the coach person to person yet or spent time on campus, but they've accepted today? Sure.

Comment

Girls that committed did so before rule change.No reason to offer when they can wait until financial picture is clearer .Coronavirus changed timeline somewhat with no campus visits allowed.

Comment

Girls that committed did so before rule change.No reason to offer when they can wait until financial picture is clearer .Coronavirus changed timeline somewhat with no campus visits allowed.
                Even before Covid they could only visit as regular student (unless they did it well before the rule changes).

Essentially you're talking about a handful of studs who committed in 8th grade

Comment

Meh, no phone calls yet, but an email from a D1 coach that she's reached out to a number of times and attended at least one ID camp for. Funny enough, this program is considered a reach for my D soccer wise according to her club coach, though a target academically.

I'll be curious to see if we targeted the soccer properly and if those schools that are highest on her list and she's been most active with actually reach out.

Comment

Meh, no phone calls yet, but an email from a D1 coach that she's reached out to a number of times and attended at least one ID camp for. Funny enough, this program is considered a reach for my D soccer wise according to her club coach, though a target academically.

I'll be curious to see if we targeted the soccer properly and if those schools that are highest on her list and she's been most active with actually reach out.
                    Lots of emails and phone calls today but it’s hard because no visits or ID camps to truly determine desire to attend there.

Comment

Lots of emails and phone calls today but it’s hard because no visits or ID camps to truly determine desire to attend there.
                      Lots of emails & phone calls indeed! Terribly freaking stressful, lol! My D had 2 solid D1 coaches tell her she was their top recruit, great sign!!! Sadly, her top choice em'd and said they'd call within the next few days, not a great sign...
                      Ugh, roller coaster already has me nauseous

Comment

Lucky for those that visited during February vacation - we were waiting for April, still waiting to visit places. No idea of any sure interest, just some nice emails.

Comment

Was hoping to hear from a couple of schools...... crickets.

Comment

Was hoping to hear from a couple of schools...... crickets.
                            The good news is now your kid can call them and have a proper conversation without beating around the topic of recruiting.

Comment

Lots of emails & phone calls indeed! Terribly freaking stressful, lol! My D had 2 solid D1 coaches tell her she was their top recruit, great sign!!! Sadly, her top choice em'd and said they'd call within the next few days, not a great sign...
                              Ugh, roller coaster already has me nauseous
                              Deep breaths. It all works out. The fact that they reached out at all is a good sign.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X