Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NEFC will get it. JD knows that he has to make "his league" the best there is. He is getting all the SSS players so he doesn't need NEFC's players any more. Letting NEFC in kills off GAL
    SSS kids to to Scorpions. Lancaster isn’t drivable from the south shore.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2735972 Letting NEFC in kills off GAL[/QUOTE]

This is the most NEFC statement ever. So GAL would just cease to exist without NEFC? They’d just close up shop? Wake up.

Comment

NEFC will get it. JD knows that he has to make "his league" the best there is. He is getting all the SSS players so he doesn't need NEFC's players any more. Letting NEFC in kills off GAL
        Lol. NEFC parent here. Even I thought it was laughable when NB referred to the ECNL as “mediocre” on his panic zoom call saying that GAL was better...my D loves her teammates which is why we will be staying with NEFC but please don’t think we are all dumb and drink the kool-aid. I’m sure the ECNL will welcome NEFC with open arms after being called “mediocre” to hundreds of people...

Comment

Whey would JD want to kill of GAL? Why would he want to kill off any league?

I get being a dooooosh and not allowing other teams in, but what in what way does killing off a league of teams and players you don't want in your league actually help anything besides his bottom line? How does that move the game forward?

Do you folks really believe this to be the case? I'd want no part of an organization as ruthless as that when it comes to youth sports. That can't be true.

Comment

What makes you think NEFC wants in?
            They would take the offer in a second.

Comment

If these two conferences went to 10 & 10 who would be the last 2 in?

Comment

Whey would JD want to kill of GAL? Why would he want to kill off any league?

I get being a dooooosh and not allowing other teams in, but what in what way does killing off a league of teams and players you don't want in your league actually help anything besides his bottom line? How does that move the game forward?

Do you folks really believe this to be the case? I'd want no part of an organization as ruthless as that when it comes to youth sports. That can't be true.
                JD is ruthless and greedy and will do whatever it takes to continue making half a mil income for himself. He has built an empire for himself off the backs of dumb parents with big hopes and dreams for their little Mia’s. NEFC and the new GA league gives customers choices. When clubs like FC Stars continue to shyte on people, people will have choices. The GA league looks like a good product. NEFC has better coaches.

Comment

JD is ruthless and greedy and will do whatever it takes to continue making half a mil income for himself. He has built an empire for himself off the backs of dumb parents with big hopes and dreams for their little Mia’s. NEFC and the new GA league gives customers choices. When clubs like FC Stars continue to shyte on people, people will have choices. The GA league looks like a good product. NEFC has better coaches.
                  Hahaha. The GAL is a joke and will crumble just like your elite DA platform. Clown.

Comment

I don't believe GAL to be a joke, nor do I honestly believe JD wants to run the league out of town. People need to stop puffing out their chest so much to show your badges.

Sad state of affairs we are in today.

Comment

I don't believe GAL to be a joke, nor do I honestly believe JD wants to run the league out of town. People need to stop puffing out their chest so much to show your badges.

Sad state of affairs we are in today.
                      Look at all the stars branches all over New England. Running smaller clubs out of business. Soon they won’t have anyone to play but each other. Shop coach, not club and league. JD and the Stars enterprise are similar to Amazon. Wake up people.

Comment

Look at all the stars branches all over New England. Running smaller clubs out of business. Soon they won’t have anyone to play but each other. Shop coach, not club and league. JD and the Stars enterprise are similar to Amazon. Wake up people.
                        Stars has the best league / competition as well as the best coaches around.

Comment

Sure if you call the likes of GB, SM, JB and KM (who can’t even pass his license) good coaches. Those are the “best” coaches around? Matter of opinion I guess.

Comment

I get it. TS belongs to a Stars coach. But stop. They are more sizzle than steak.

Comment

Hahaha. The GAL is a joke and will crumble just like your elite DA platform. Clown.
                              GAL won't crumble. Other leagues still out there.

Comment

Love the New England conference! This is progress for these clubs. Less travel so less cost. Great competition. Will miss PDA blue but that sacrifice is worth it for the benefits. Now praying everyone can get back on the field!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X