GPS Files for Bankruptcy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I f’n Hate GPS. MH is a balding lil C. Bye bye birdie.

Comment

hands up if you think you can guess who is posting these lies?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I f’n Hate GPS. MH is a balding lil C. Bye bye birdie.
        It’s fine to hate anyone. Perfectly healthy and normal. I’m just cautioning you to be very careful about saying things publicly that aren’t true that damage their brand

Comment

Juventus? To be honest, GPS has a lot of enemies, but Juve is the most likely.

Comment

The black and white army. Quiet night for them

Comment

Messenger? That means someone sent you in here to post that GPS filed for bankruptcy? You should be careful. These people are extremely litigious, and you are spreading false rumors that could hurt their brand.
              Can’t do anything to me because I’m telling the truth and their brand is dead just like their company. Just saying...

Comment

All coaches on Visas have been told to source their own transportation back to their home country.
                I hope they’re paying for flights at least?

Comment

Not doubting you given the news, but an official source or news article would be great.

Sad goodbye to any refunds/credits.
                  I will not be returning!

Comment

Can’t do anything to me because I’m telling the truth and their brand is dead just like their company. Just saying...
                    Stand up guy you are. When it doesn’t happen will you come back on here to apologize?

Comment

Stand up guy you are. When it doesn’t happen will you come back on here to apologize?
                      Will you come back and apologize when the club goes under?

Comment

You aren’t telling the truth. They haven’t filed for bankruptcy. You are lying and damaging their brand and they sue you. Bankruptcy filings are public record. They haven’t filed.

Comment

You aren’t telling the truth. They haven’t filed for bankruptcy. You are lying and damaging their brand and they sue you. Bankruptcy filings are public record. They haven’t filed.
                          A lie on here?

Comment

GPS has become such a friggin joke. I have no idea about the bankruptcy but how could any of us be surprised? Seriously, no club is a bigger sh*tshow than GPS.

Comment

Just saw this supah funnae yewchewbe videou of those Ne surf boys plotting How to steal all the Gps players, while they playing tag in high heels chanting to each other, stop poking me with your finger Rayt Nayw yoo nawty letol pawsum, Carr for
                              Some more tea mate

Comment

GPS is toast. What seemed highly unlikely a year or two ago is now inevitable. Couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of arrogant azzholes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X