• Show
Clear All

GPS Files for Bankruptcy

Hot of the press.

It all makes sense now.
    Countless court battles.
    Coaches furloughed.
    Referee fees have not been paid.
    No facilities have been paid for winter practices.

I can only feel for the coaches and parents who have remained loyal to gps.

I guess they didn’t want to give out any refunds/credits for next year so decided to fold.

Where will all these players now go?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hot of the press.

It all makes sense now.
    Countless court battles.
    Coaches furloughed.

I guess they didn’t want to give out any refunds/credits for next year so decided to fold.

Whatever you do, do not sign pre offers. They are looking to grab as much cash as possible before running away with it. Awful!!!!!!

Comment

Not doubting you given the news, but an official source or news article would be great.

Sad goodbye to any refunds/credits.

Comment

Not doubting you given the news, but an official source or news article would be great.

Sad goodbye to any refunds/credits.
        Yeah I am calling BS to this until there is an article attached to this.

Comment

Hot of the press.

It all makes sense now.
          Countless court battles.
          Coaches furloughed.

Laughable. But good job on getting a gps thread back to the top. Reminder to all ts users,trolls are alive and well and very little on here is actual facts. With this working from
          Home, the trolls will pounce, beware!

Comment

Yeah, it’s the fault of trolls, just like when all you GPS jerks denied that the FBI raid ever occurred. We have all learned never to trust GPS again.

Comment

Just spoke to my daughter's GPS coach (maybe former coach as he is unemployed). Looks like where there's smoke there's fire. He said that he isn't surprised by the news of the club folding and thinks that it has been in the works for months. He thinks the club is hoping to collect as much pre-offer revenue as possible and then close shop. He also suggested that the remaining senior brass of GPS, specifically KC and MH, have been economically incentivized to maximize profit for the corporate owners during the wind down. The coach told us not to move on our pre-offer, as they are all absolute con artists, and we will be lose our deposit.

Comment

Just spoke to my daughter's GPS coach (maybe former coach as he is unemployed). Looks like where there's smoke there's fire. He said that he isn't surprised by the news of the club folding and thinks that it has been in the works for months. He thinks the club is hoping to collect as much pre-offer revenue as possible and then close shop. He also suggested that the remaining senior brass of GPS, specifically KC and MH, have been economically incentivized to maximize profit for the corporate owners during the wind down. The coach told us not to move on our pre-offer, as they are all absolute con artists, and we will be lose our deposit.
                This can’t be true. Your coach wouldn’t have these insights on people being incentivized. There’s no way the shareholders would incentivize remaining management to literally steal from consumers, because it would open everyone involved up to a ton of liability. This has to be posted by someone with a grudge because it’s just not believable.

Comment

I’m calling the Feds. This is illegal.

Comment

I’m calling the Feds. This is illegal.
                    Don’t bother calling the authorities. This can’t be true. They wouldn’t do this, because any common fool would know it would land them in prison. Zero chance they are strategically stealing from consumers with a plan to file for bankruptcy.

Comment

All coaches on Visas have been told to source their own transportation back to their home country.

Comment

All coaches on Visas have been told to source their own transportation back to their home country.
                        Now that sounds believable. Common sense.

Comment

Believe what you want. I’m just the messenger.

Comment

Bye Bye horrible coaches. Back to your living hell back home.

Comment

Believe what you want. I’m just the messenger.
                              Messenger? That means someone sent you in here to post that GPS filed for bankruptcy? You should be careful. These people are extremely litigious, and you are spreading false rumors that could hurt their brand.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X