X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not quite as many as aholes...
    R u one? (Dr. or ahole) I have my guess.
    Both!

Comment

Milford recruit any 5th year seniors again this season?

Comment

Must be a Hock parent that got their doors blown in last year. If it's okay with MIAA, I don't think they need your approval....

Comment

Must be a Hock parent that got their doors blown in last year. If it's okay with MIAA, I don't think they need your approval....
          Not the OP. Guess not as bad as boys playing field hockey. MIAA will approve a lot.

Comment

Not to mention he wasn't even the best player on the team...

Comment

Nauset does the same thing each year taking advantage of school choice to get the best players from the cape.

Comment

3’ between desks but 6’ social distancing outside?

The Teachers Union will shut down in-person learning for 2020-21.

Find a strong online school.

Forget sports.

Comment

My guess is that if the worst happens, in 2021-22 there will be a lot of older kids with waivers...or, for lack of a better term, "waivers will be waived" for that season. Milford, the whitest of white suburban schools, and every school in between those.

Comment

Still need to get past Winchester who is returning most of its team. CC, Masco, always tough in the north as well. I’m sure Nauset will be strong in the south.
                    W is slow and very white, got smoked by Cambridge 5-2, could have been 10. Cambridge has 9 of 11 returning starters.

Comment

W is slow and very white, got smoked by Cambridge 5-2, could have been 10. Cambridge has 9 of 11 returning starters.
                      Cool. I also heard that Cambridge, that bastion of intellectual superiority, is bringing back the 22 year old from Medford - who they called foul on last fall.

Comment

Cool. I also heard that Cambridge, that bastion of intellectual superiority, is bringing back the 22 year old from Medford - who they called foul on last fall.
                        No worries. There are a few whit suburban schools that your kid will win against.

Comment

My guess is that if the worst happens, in 2021-22 there will be a lot of older kids with waivers...or, for lack of a better term, "waivers will be waived" for that season. Milford, the whitest of white suburban schools, and every school in between those.
                          Wow, you clearly have never been to Milford or seen the makeup of the Milford boys soccer team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X