Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we really talking about 11 year old girls soccer players? What is the world coming to? Losers have nothing better to do?
    Calm down. No one cares. The only losers here are those promoting an 11 year old so called prodigy when most everyone knows, she’s got a long road ahead of her. It’s not about her. It’s about the idiots promoting her like she’s the new GD Messi.

Comment

Calm down. No one cares. The only losers here are those promoting an 11 year old so called prodigy when most everyone knows, she’s got a long road ahead of her. It’s not about her. It’s about the idiots promoting her like she’s the new GD Messi.
      Moultrie making waves in oregon

Comment

Did her dad really advertise on Talking-Soccer?

There are like 5 of us on here.

Comment

Did her dad really advertise on Talking-Soccer?

There are like 5 of us on here.
          Her dad is so awesome

Comment

She's 14, not 11.

And despite being 14, she's tied for 11th place on the goals leaderboard for U18-19 GDA. (3rd in the West).

Not bad....

Comment

Nobody cares. Seriously. Win a World Cup and then you got something to brag about. Until then you’re talking about kids. Which is very creepy.
              Beyond weird that anonymous people are talking about a little girl on here. Her parents must be mortified. I feel terrible for them and her.

Comment

success story:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/01/11/to...ck-drugs-rehab

Comment

Beyond weird that anonymous people are talking about a little girl on here. Her parents must be mortified. I feel terrible for them and her.
                  I can't imagine the poor parents. It must be very difficult.

Comment

I can't imagine the poor parents. It must be very difficult.
                    No pity - they put her out there so they deserve all the blowback they're getting.

Comment

She's 14, not 11.

And despite being 14, she's tied for 11th place on the goals leaderboard for U18-19 GDA. (3rd in the West).

Not bad....
                      Dang. so she is 14 and replaced the 17 yr old that left to play high school. Go olivia

Comment

No pity - they put her out there so they deserve all the blowback they're getting.
                        What blowback? I've seen very little organized online criticism of OM. All I see is a handful of jealous parents in anonymous chatrooms comparing her to Todd Marinovich, when we all know that these parents would probably do the same damn thing if they were anywhere near as weatlhy and their DD anywhere near as skilled.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X