Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many more times do we need to see the LB get twisted around? And I ended my coaching at u9.
    Ypu mean this?

Comment

I wasnt at game but maybe coach was playing bench vs dartmouth since it was ooc.

Comment

This coach is doing good things. She is a NF product and asst.

She took over a program that wasnt doing anything. But for a few hiccups, they are in most games. Give her a chance.

Comment

This coach is doing good things. She is a NF product and asst.

She took over a program that wasnt doing anything. But for a few hiccups, they are in most games. Give her a chance.
          I do think she is dedicated and certainly, with new complex has more to work with than the last coach. If she can jump 30–40 rpi points each year and get into the 150 range in a few years she’s done all there is to do short of freeing up more scholarship money or finding need based players who are overlooked elsewhere.

Comment

I do think she is dedicated and certainly, with new complex has more to work with than the last coach. If she can jump 30–40 rpi points each year and get into the 150 range in a few years she’s done all there is to do short of freeing up more scholarship money or finding need based players who are overlooked elsewhere.
            Agreed. Seems like complainer is leaving end of school year. Good riddence. The girls like and respect the coach. And they are getting a great education. It takes time to build a successful program.

Comment

So beating army silenced you anonymous amateur coaches huh? Go back to your nintendo world cup games where you can be the coach and have messi on your team.

Comment

So beating army silenced you anonymous amateur coaches huh? Go back to your nintendo world cup games where you can be the coach and have messi on your team.
                Still nothing. Good. Maybe they are getting message. Good coach here. Growing and improving program.

Comment

Still nothing. Good. Maybe they are getting message. Good coach here. Growing and improving program.
                  How's post-season looking?

Comment

How's post-season looking?
                    Got knocked out on pks. And you?

Comment

What an inspiration she is ! Lost to American & Lehigh at home?
                      Shrinking and getting worse program.

Comment

Both programs (American and Lehigh) are good and probably would have beaten your team as would Holy Cross.

I only see the program getting better especially when some of the inherited players graduate. I'm not on the program or even associated with it. I have watched it's progress.

Comment

So what are the early/mid season rumors?
                          Who's form has their position under risk?
                          Which programs are going to have new head coaches for the 2018/19 season?
                          11 years at Bentley.No playoffs this year. Thought this was the year! You replaced Rap in goal with this ????

https://lemoynedolphins.com/index.aspx?path=msoc

Comment

Every year the team has gotten better. That's how you gage improvement. You can't turn a program around overnight. You aren't talking P-5 school here. HC played Navy, Lehigh, Colgate and Bucknell to games that were decided by 1 goal. That's being in every game with your conference leaders. Not sure what you expected overnight. Don't see any blue chippers or top #150 IMG kids on the team.

With the improvement, I expect the recruiting will be better for HC. If the recruiting improves, so will the outcomes.

Comment

Both programs (American and Lehigh) are good and probably would have beaten your team as would Holy Cross.

I only see the program getting better especially when some of the inherited players graduate. I'm not on the program or even associated with it. I have watched it's progress.
                              Don’t mind psycho NJ mom and crazy Tewksbury dad. Bitter Betty’s about their daughters being cut. #teamcancers

Comment

Don’t mind psycho NJ mom and crazy Tewksbury dad. Bitter Betty’s about their daughters being cut. #teamcancers
                                Agreed. If there kids were that good, they wouldn't have been at HC in the first place. #Reality check. They should be happy anyone was interested in their kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X