Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Please explain to the audience how a man in drag singing "I Will Survive" - or just reading a book at the library - is sexualizing a child? I don't think you've ever even been to a drag show. First, the vast majority of drag shows happen in bars, where kids aren't even allowed. They're not striptease acts, but just a good time with people celebrating life and being themselves. The few story hours that make the news are quite rare (especially now since they get death threats) and again god forbid kids see people being themselves and that 's ok to be different.
    you are free to allow the state to indoctrinate your children and abdicate your role as a parent all you want

i reserve that right to myself- as a parent, i will instill my values on my offspring, and when they reach the age of consent they can make their own decisions

your "its ok to be different" line was a nice touch- last i knew everyone was different and unique in their own way

Comment

Would you rather kids hear a librarian-approved story read by a drag queen, or hang out with gun tottin' brain washed Proud Boys?

Comment

you are free to allow the state to indoctrinate your children and abdicate your role as a parent all you want

i reserve that right to myself- as a parent, i will instill my values on my offspring, and when they reach the age of consent they can make their own decisions

your "its ok to be different" line was a nice touch- last i knew everyone was different and unique in their own way
        Is anyone forcing you to go to take your kids to drag shows - which as the poster pointed out happen almost always at BARS, no one under 21 allowed? Or force you to go to a drag story hour? No. It's quite easy to avoid such things if it's not your thing.

Comment

Would you rather kids hear a librarian-approved story read by a drag queen, or hang out with gun tottin' brain washed Proud Boys?
          what????

Comment

Is anyone forcing you to go to take your kids to drag shows - which as the poster pointed out happen almost always at BARS, no one under 21 allowed? Or force you to go to a drag story hour? No. It's quite easy to avoid such things if it's not your thing.
            i have no problem with a parent taking their child voluntarily- thats called parenting and if thats how they want to spend time ,all good
            it doesnt matter if I agree or not

its when its done where the kid is forced to attend- like at school- then I have a huge problem with it

schools are there to teach skills- math,history,literature,language- leave the morals to the parents, or dare I say the religious institutions

Comment

lets see

lipstick and eyeliner
              or
              learn something about the Constitution and the bill of rights

yep-the proud boys-

Comment

i have no problem with a parent taking their child voluntarily- thats called parenting and if thats how they want to spend time ,all good

its when its done where the kid is forced to attend- like at school- then I have a huge problem with it

schools are there to teach skills- math,history,literature,language- leave the morals to the parents, or dare I say the religious institutions
                SHOW us!

you asserted it…now prove it …link the stories about children being forced to do this .

look forward to it because maybe this is like all that stuff that FOX spews ….

lies and fake news !!!

you told you were reading the Twitter files - so you must also be following news out the fhe dominion law suit …

conservative media lies and that goes right to the top!!!!

so can you price your lies about children being forced to this at schools, little liar ?

tee hee
                bwa ha ha

#tooeasy

Comment

lets see

lipstick and eyeliner
                  or

yep-the proud boys-
                  Different poster here TC.

what I know about the constitution is that scumbags like yourself have long venerated a single amendment over and above all others but let’s demonstrate that rather than talk about it.

suppose I would go to the state that just outlawed “drag” and dressed in drag while parading down the street expressing my solidarity with those who oppose the law.

clear first amendment free speech issue there correct ? So being a big brain about this constitution stuff you are on board with this , yes?

so dressing in drag is a protected by 1st amendment -

let’s hear your “analysis “

to the readers: I expect either a usual duck / dodge or an ad hominem attack. Don’t hold your breath waiting for something rational and considered - that’s never been TC’s “bag”

bwahahahahaha

Comment

lets see

lipstick and eyeliner
                    or

yep-the proud boys-
                    lmao the Proud Boys couldn't pass the citizenship test for immigrants. Neither could you for that matter.

Comment

lmao the Proud Boys couldn't pass the citizenship test for immigrants. Neither could you for that matter.
                      ^^^^^

Post of the week so far.

Efficient and categorical.

kudos

Comment

I would rather kids hear the librarian-approved story each and every time!

In fact, I’d be happy to have a little dialog with any scumbag here who feels otherwise.

it’s an argument I know I will win if any of those folks actually have the stones to engage about it :)

I will be eating popcorn with one hand throughout while typing with only one hand!

such as easy argument to win in the eyes of the vast majority of the population. Those who don’t agree ? I would humbly submit they are either not in possession of their rational faculties or harbors neofascist, misogynist, and/or terrorist inclinations themselves at the minimum.

I expectantly await whatever “volley” comes my way in response

I know when their is fun in the offing :)

Comment

Too funny...the Catholic church completely lacks morality... the priest hood (all clearly cross dressers by the way) is riddled with pedophiles and pederasts, and unhealthfully promotes celibacy. When was the last time anybody took mass conducted by a female priest ?... and other religions are just as bad or worse ...crucifixions, burning at the stake, blaming children for their illegitimacy, human sacrifices, crusades, banning books etc etc.

Of course, you have not thought about those aspects of religion ...my children are never going near a church, synagogue, mosque or temple ... far too dangerous and unhealthy... I prefer that they not be brainwashed.... but learn to think for themselves

Comment

I would rather kids hear the librarian-approved story each and every time!

In fact, I’d be happy to have a little dialog with any scumbag here who feels otherwise.

it’s an argument I know I will win if any of those folks actually have the stones to engage about it :)

I will be eating popcorn with one hand throughout while typing with only one hand!

such as easy argument to win in the eyes of the vast majority of the population. Those who don’t agree ? I would humbly submit they are either not in possession of their rational faculties or harbors neofascist, misogynist, and/or terrorist inclinations themselves at the minimum.

I expectantly await whatever “volley” comes my way in response

I know when their is fun in the offing :)
                            you cant even get the question right

#1- its not about the story or the librarian
                            #2- nobody is telling you you cant go to drag shows or have your kids attend

explain how you think that parents making decisions for THEIR kids that may be at odds with the Govt (any) is neofascist, or misogynistic.
                            please explain how you think that not bending to the whims of the govt is terroristic?- your statement seems a bit facist in itself

make sure to be careful opening the popcorn, you dont want to burn yourself

Comment

how many proud boys do you know? how many tests have you given?
                              seems a little broad brush

Comment

how many proud boys do you know? how many tests have you given?
                                seems a little broad brush
                                Sounds like you're one of them

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X