Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps that is true, but ask me to choose either a guy who talked **** about a club or a guy who has let his long time friend take the wrap for something he initiated then it’s an easy decision. Juve v Surf is simply no morals v a known criminal. Who do you want being a role model for your kid?
    Neither. Any one with a brain or morals does not spend a penny at either of these 2 scum clubs

Comment

Is this really a thread? I would say everyone involved is fairly stupid to have wasted their time on it.
      Ok AP. Welcome back everyone knows you read and post on the forum.

Comment

Ok AP. Welcome back everyone knows you read and post on the forum.
        What are you butt hurt about you clown? Get lost.

Comment

What are you butt hurt about you clown? Get lost.
          Such an AP reply bully with no friends. Sad really

Comment

Why is Juve a “scum bag club”??? What gives you the right to say that? Give me one reason that indicated that? Waiting...

Comment

Why is Juve a “scum bag club”??? What gives you the right to say that? Give me one reason that indicated that? Waiting...
              No reason to that statement at all. Nobody at Juve selling out there friends or being puppets for ‘anonymous’ leaders. Very transparent club. Says it all when nearly every new Juve member of staff had other options, decided to choose the non scum club.

Comment

Maybe it's time to stop calling each other scum bags, etc. Kids are involved in these clubs. Just focus on your own. Enjoy the 4th of July!

Comment

Maybe it's time to stop calling each other scum bags, etc. Kids are involved in these clubs. Just focus on your own. Enjoy the 4th of July!
                  Shut up scumbag.

Comment

Shut up scumbag.
                    Classy, very classy.

Comment

Threads been quiet AP must have had too much to drink last night. It won’t be because he is too busy with his friends as he doesn’t have any #lonelysurfer

Comment

I hate the Term Scumbag. Now if you’re talking Prosser you’d use Rat, Snitch, Coward. Turncoat

Comment

I hate the Term Scumbag. Now if you’re talking Prosser you’d use Rat, Snitch, Coward. Turncoat
                          Could also use Liar, Adulterer, Manipulator, Bully, Two-Faced.

Comment

The only thing separating Surf and Juve is the involvement of the most disgusting person in MA soccer= AP.

Guy has slept with many moms, taken back handed cash payments, lied to parents. He’s a lowlife of the highest order. I am so surprised he has many players who follow him as don’t know anyone who actually likes him. Juve benefitting from his involvement as ex GPS staff don’t want to work with him so moving to other clubs to stay away.

Comment

The only thing separating Surf and Juve is the involvement of the most disgusting person in MA soccer= AP.

Guy has slept with many moms, taken back handed cash payments, lied to parents. He’s a lowlife of the highest order. I am so surprised he has many players who follow him as don’t know anyone who actually likes him. Juve benefitting from his involvement as ex GPS staff don’t want to work with him so moving to other clubs to stay away.
                              #obsessed.

Comment

#obsessed.
                                Good to see you still read the forums AP #obsessed #ego

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X