Wake FC the big loser?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless players have decided not to play at least 20-21 players were offered spots on all those teams. And those dropped to lower teams or expected to be moved up were promised weekly training at the higher level and told they will play at showcases with the higher level team. Not sure how that will work if it’s actually honored. If there is a fall season and rosters are published we will see what is or isn’t true. The rest will come out I’m sure if true as the season wears on.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Unless players have decided not to play at least 20-21 players were offered spots on all those teams. And those dropped to lower teams or expected to be moved up were promised weekly training at the higher level and told they will play at showcases with the higher level team. Not sure how that will work if it’s actually honored. If there is a fall season and rosters are published we will see what is or isn’t true. The rest will come out I’m sure if true as the season wears on.
      My daughter is in in the NC Courage Academy program. I can assure you none of those teams offered 20 to 21 players. In fact, most of the rosters are 18 or 19. 19 has been the limit for years. I guess the thought is someone is always dealing with injury, so it isn't too often a healthy player isn't rostered for a game.

Comment

My daughter is in in the NC Courage Academy program. I can assure you none of those teams offered 20 to 21 players. In fact, most of the rosters are 18 or 19. 19 has been the limit for years. I guess the thought is someone is always dealing with injury, so it isn't too often a healthy player isn't rostered for a game.
        The 19s have 21 and I beleive the 17s have 20. The younger ages I am unsure of

Comment

The 19s have 21 and I beleive the 17s have 20. The younger ages I am unsure of
          It must go down by age.....16s have 19, 15s have 18, 14s have 17

Comment

It must go down by age.....16s have 19, 15s have 18, 14s have 17
            Maybe now but wasnt always that way, 17s had 21 not this year but the year before as well, just wanted to clear up that they limit numbers as I can assure you they dont, plenty of games where 3 sat out

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2778143]My daughter is in in the NC Courage Academy program. I can assure you none of those teams offered 20 to 21 players. In fact, most of the rosters are 18 or 19. 19 has been the limit for years. I guess the thought is someone is always dealing with injury, so it isn't too often a healthy player isn't rostered for a game.[/

This must be your kids first year in the NCFC DA because the year before I count 22 on one team and 21 on another and the year before I am seeing the same thing across the board. Given an opportunity to grab a player I guarantee they’d add another couple to the current roster. Give it time...season hasn’t started yet. Still time to add a player or two.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2780326]
                My daughter is in in the NC Courage Academy program. I can assure you none of those teams offered 20 to 21 players. In fact, most of the rosters are 18 or 19. 19 has been the limit for years. I guess the thought is someone is always dealing with injury, so it isn't too often a healthy player isn't rostered for a game.[/

This must be your kids first year in the NCFC DA because the year before I count 22 on one team and 21 on another and the year before I am seeing the same thing across the board. Given an opportunity to grab a player I guarantee they’d add another couple to the current roster. Give it time...season hasn’t started yet. Still time to add a player or two.
                Where are you counting? The rosters for last year, 2019-2020 NC Courage Academy, are online. You can find older rosters too.

http://cour.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...?team=11994668

Last year, U14 had 18 players; U15, U16, U17, U18/19 each had rosters of 19 players

Comment

Are any clubs in NC going to be playing this fall?

Comment

Fusion fees are outrageous

Not sure if we will play this fall, more so because the Fusion's fees are absolutely ridiculous. Looking for other options in the Triad.

Comment

Fall Classic season

Are any clubs in NC going to be playing this fall?
                      I am wondering too. Are they waiting till we pay all club fees before they inform us there is definitely no season. NCYSA is ridiculously quiet on this. I know ECNL and GAL are playing. Our uniforms are ordered...but still no game schedule or communication. Anyone have any insight?

Comment

Wake FC blue

So how is it possible that Wake FC has the same team name listed in the Girls Academy league and also in Piedmont Conference of National League?

How do you manage that, I’m assuming there will be conflicting weekends?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X