Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for clarifying the spelling/grammar mistake. At least you are not dumb enough to say the economy is not doing well under TRUMP my little pinata :)

DUMB_SS!!!!!
    Projected GDP growth at 1.9 % with two previous quarters under 3.

That’s after missing 3% growth for 2018.

Read the numbers and realize that would be a hard sell by election day

Comment

Projected GDP growth at 1.9 % with two previous quarters under 3.

That’s after missing 3% growth for 2018.

Read the numbers and realize that would be a hard sell by election day
      Nearly every economist has predicted an economic slowdown in 2020. Not a recession, but not continued growth either. A badly timed international incident could push it overboard. If people don't feel it in their wallets it doesn't matter if the market is at record highs.

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Ooh you are turning up your dirty words - shaking like a lead here - NOT

What’s next ? Beat your chest and pretend you are a silverback, pathetic little boy?

Laughing at you

laughing? thats great if you are indeed the joker....I hope for your sake when you call the hotline Its not actually me that answers the phone. You may be told what you actually been needing to hear your whole pathetic life.

Comment

laughing? thats great if you are indeed the joker....I hope for your sake when you call the hotline Its not actually me that answers the phone. You may be told what you actually been needing to hear your whole pathetic life.
          Do you realize how you come across loser? You are sitting around ideating that the hated libs are so downtrodden that we would be calling a suicide hotline

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In reality we have improved our position so much lately at YOUR expense why would we feel that way....but this is YOUR fantasy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But then you go further and ideate that someone like yourself would EVER voluntarily help a fellow man but quickly dismiss that by saying you would advise a caller to kill themselves

You sir are a degenerate. Make no mistake about it. And thought personally I laugh at the notion that someone like yourself could ever cause me a moments distress, given our relative strengths and weaknesses I am a little concerned about you because you clearly have an extremely weak ego, are a predator wanna be and I think you are a risk to harass and abuse people who would be harmed by you.

That’s why I LAUGHINGLY push back at you. You are a flea of
          a challenge for me but I like to show others how you basically talk to cons.

Now you make sure you keep coming back little pinata ....we have many great places to go over the next year and I look forward to making a monkey out of you

😂😂😂😂😂
          🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
          🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
          🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Comment

Nearly every economist has predicted an economic slowdown in 2020. Not a recession, but not continued growth either. A badly timed international incident could push it overboard. If people don't feel it in their wallets it doesn't matter if the market is at record highs.
            Trump told us during the obama admin that less than 3 % growth a president should leave office

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Do you realize how you come across loser? You are sitting around ideating that the hated libs are so downtrodden that we would be calling a suicide hotline

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In reality we have improved our position so much lately at YOUR expense why would we feel that way....but this is YOUR fantasy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But then you go further and ideate that someone like yourself would EVER voluntarily help a fellow man but quickly dismiss that by saying you would advise a caller to kill themselves

You sir are a degenerate. Make no mistake about it. And thought personally I laugh at the notion that someone like yourself could ever cause me a moments distress, given our relative strengths and weaknesses I am a little concerned about you because you clearly have an extremely weak ego, are a predator wanna be and I think you are a risk to harass and abuse people who would be harmed by you.

That’s why I LAUGHINGLY push back at you. You are a flea of
              a challenge for me but I like to show others how you basically talk to cons.

Now you make sure you keep coming back little pinata ....we have many great places to go over the next year and I look forward to making a monkey out of you

😂😂😂😂😂
              🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
              🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
              🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
              great we will be revisiting all of your little bs comments next November 3 2020!!!!!!!
              FYI, did I mention that thanks to Trumps tarrif deal with china that ultimately allowed Apple to the 3 million sf complex in Austin? We can pretty much assume He will lock in Texas next year!!!!! it will be fun watching you implode.

Comment

great we will be revisiting all of your little bs comments next November 3 2020!!!!!!!
                FYI, did I mention that thanks to Trumps tarrif deal with china that ultimately allowed Apple to the 3 million sf complex in Austin? We can pretty much assume He will lock in Texas next year!!!!! it will be fun watching you implode.
                😂😂😂😂😂😂

Like this one ....

“We have the House, we have the Senate, .....suck it Dems “

Oh no. That was you wasnt it.

Wear some bright colors some of the libs are older and don’t see as well but they’ want a crack at the pinata as well

Comment

<yawn> Apple powers over 450 million JOBS in Asia. Your “3 million sf “ powers 15,000 in Austin.

Paraphrasing Winston Churchill we knew you were a prostitute we just didn’t know your price but now we know you are the cheap two bit variety.

Keep talking . The readers want to know you better 😂

Comment

Trump told us during the obama admin that less than 3 % growth a president should leave office
                    There is a very long list of things Trump trashed Obama for that he is doing himself.

Comment

Justice Depart watchdog finds political bias did not taint the Russia probe but points out procedural errors. GOP conspiracy theory #543 shot down. What's next?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ebc_story.html

Comment

Justice Depart watchdog finds political bias did not taint the Russia probe but points out procedural errors. GOP conspiracy theory #543 shot down. What's next?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ebc_story.html
                        Well regardless we need

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Comment

Well regardless we need

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
                          Biden shocked about Mrs PANSEY Graham’s commitment to Trump, that’s the real Popcorn event.

Trump got something on PANSEY man probably a good skin flick.

Comment

Biden shocked about Mrs PANSEY Graham’s commitment to Trump, that’s the real Popcorn event.

Trump got something on PANSEY man probably a good skin flick.
                            Miss Lindsay is up for reelection next year. He/she cant afford tonoose Trump supporters

Comment

The Logical Voice

What we learned this week....

1. The RNC spent nearly $100,000 to buy up copies of Donald Trump, Jr's new book. Do you think those conservatives who donated to the RNC think that a good buy?

2. The only reason that thousands of troops from China haven't poured into Hong Kong is because Trump asked the Chinese Premier not to do it. At least that's his claim on Fox this week.

3. The bipartisan agreement sent to Trump by Congress condemning actions by the government in Hong Kong has not been signed because Trump is afraid it will hurt his ability to make the "greatest trade deal ever". Glad to know that money is more important to him than freedom.

4. There's little doubt, based on the evidence presented, that Trump has abused his power over this Ukrainian thing to the point that it merits Articles of Impeachment. The Republican response has not once disputed the facts here. Their argument lies in some nebulous position that because it might have been unsuccessful it doesn't warrant notice. So if I decide I want to shoot someone and miss, that makes me innocent from attempted murder?

5. Trump has been quietly inviting Senators, the jury to any impeachment trial that may take place, to some very private luncheons over the last few weeks. What to think, eh?

6. He apparently has decided that he cannot come down hard on the vaping issue because it has been made aware to him that it could cost him votes and support in 2020.

Mark my words. This man will resign before he lets himself face an impeachment trial.

Comment

Miss Lindsay is up for reelection next year. He/she cant afford tonoose Trump supporters
                                im gonna go with the skin flick or something up that alley line. Pansy definitely has something soooooo bad its sexually oriented in nature and related to a young male.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X