Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey amigo, I just don't understand your hatred towards TRUMP? Its not his fault that he is constantly harassed and mistreated by biased media and partisan politicians. If you want to hate anyone, hate the media for jambing all this bs down the american peoples througts.

Either you are actually a liberal pretending to be Republican or by your reasoning you would be on the side of bully's harassing kids at school (which is what TRUMP has been dealing with from biased media and partisan politicians since his 1st day in office). So what are you?
    For some reason it’s the Norm for the die hard Trump supporters in believing if you don’t agree or stop supporting Trump you either are .....
    (A) a liberal pretending to be a Republican.
    (B) A never Trumper (whatever that actually means).
    (C) a hateful bully and have no reason to speak against Trump.

Or probably (D) all of the above.

I’m not either, any or all of the above.
    I am however a Republican for over 20 years and I will “NOT” vote for him the 2nd time around.
    I’m done and tired of this President. He’s a liar, a fraud and a disgusting human being.
    Anyone that degrades, insults and belittles good Americans which included some who have served as Patriots to this country, then he dosent deserve my vote and I have good reason to dislike or hate anyone that does all the above.
    You and the millions of Diehard Trump supporters have all the right to believe differently.

Good day.

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

But you still haven’t recognized your ignorance, illiteracy and lack of minimal spelling and grammar skills.....NICE

Have a lovely night my little piñata . Come back early and I’ll have a few more whacks

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
      its evident that attacks and criticism on someones grammer is the best you can do...i'm ok with that if it makes you feel better about yourself mr. pinata.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
      Call 1-800-273-8255

You should keep the number above and save it on the mobile phone mommy got for you for when TRUMP wins the election again next year.

Comment

its evident that attacks and criticism on someones grammer is the best you can do...i'm ok with that if it makes you feel better about yourself mr. pinata.

Call 1-800-273-8255

You should keep the number above and save it on the mobile phone mommy got for you for when TRUMP wins the election again next year.
        Mommy ....isn’t that the term of affection you white nationalists use for Tulsi Gabbard? Very mature . Very adult.

You are HILARIOUS.

Comment

Call 1-800-273-8255

I only mention it because you have jumped all over the typos if those you don’t like.

Live by the sword, die by the sword right ? I would think a big manly con like you would “get” that and not act like a ❄️.

Have a lovely day.

Comment

I only mention it because you have jumped all over the typos if those you don’t like.

Live by the sword, die by the sword right ? I would think a big manly con like you would “get” that and not act like a ❄️.

Have a lovely day.
            Like i said ....save the number you nut job....hopefully you do not own a fire arm while you have a melt down next November 3 2020!
            Hopefully, you are investigated and labeled a threat and heavily monitored for next year when you become completely unhinged!!!

I can see the headlines now "TS Board bully Loses his SH_T" because DJT won the 2020 election!!!!!!

Comment

Like i said ....save the number you nut job....hopefully you do not own a fire arm while you have a melt down next November 3 2020!
              Hopefully, you are investigated and labeled a threat and heavily monitored for next year when you become completely unhinged!!!

I can see the headlines now "TS Board bully Loses his SH_T" because DJT won the 2020 election!!!!!!
              Don’t worry. After that outburst everyone knows who is unhinged around here.

Look despite your macho swaggering we are gonna have Trump on trial in the Senate!

I love the taste of something🍔.

Look, we know you would have loved this outcome for Obama but he ran a clean administration. Trumps a mob boss. His charity has been dissolved for self dealing.

We all know what’s up. You think he will win an election.

Let the chips fall! Be courageous con! Like us ! You had the House, Senate blah blah blah but we had the constitution and the GOOD people and look where we are ?

I think it’s time ....

Open up and say “aaaah” to the senate trial. Won’t hurt a bit!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Call 1-800-273-8255

Why would any lib do THAT just before the Republicans are brought to their knees

Comment

Why would any lib do THAT just before the Republicans are brought to their knees
                  just keep the number dumb_ss....FYI, TRUMP has already locked in TEXAS for next year!!!

Comment

Uh oh. Pelosi wants to censure trump instead of impeachment because Biden is afraid of Mitch's inquiry into Joe and Hunter. I guess this whole charade hasn't worked out to well for the dems.

Oh and is that the FBI getting nailed for falsifying documents to get a FISA warrant on trump. Uh oh, liberal minds around the country are all confused. But, but, trump is a bad man and we really, really want him locked up for being so mean and politically incorrect. The world is not fair, waaaah.

Comment

just keep the number dumb_ss.... FYI, TRUMP has already locked in TEXAS for next year!!!
                      Aspiring board bully trots out his childish name calling game.

Hey con....back when America was great ....didn’t your mommie teach you this one ?

“sticks and stones may break my bones but YOUR names will NEVER hurt me”

In fact when you do so I only laugh at you harder. Such and impotent little man but that’s your modern GOP revealed. Just littered with big talking , hateful oafs from Trump down the latter to Bore-is.

Comment

You really can't make this stuff up. Wake up stupid dems

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cnn-an...&source=Reddit

Comment

Aspiring board bully trots out his childish name calling game.

Hey con....back when America was great ....didn’t your mommie teach you this one ?

“sticks and stones may break my bones but YOUR names will NEVER hurt me”

In fact when you do so I only laugh at you harder. Such and impotent little man but that’s your modern GOP revealed. Just littered with big talking , hateful oafs from Trump down the latter to Bore-is.
                          so mr. big shot is reciting nursury rimes? such a loser.....

Here it is again for when TRUMP wins next year.

Call 1-800-273-8255

Life will be tough for you knowing you were on the losing side again....but I'm sure you are used to it by now....Is the basement musty?....get a job you bum!!!

FYI, the economy is so great under TRUMP I'm hearing Kolin Kaepernick is getting his job back how about that huh??!!! :)

Comment

so mr. big shot is reciting nursury rimes ? such a loser.....

Here it is again for when TRUMP wins next year.

Call 1-800-273-8255

Life will be tough for you knowing you were on the losing side again....but I'm sure you are used to it by now....Is the basement musty?....get a job you bum!!!

FYI, the economy is so great under TRUMP I'm hearing Kolin Kaepernick is getting his job back how about that huh??!!! :)
                            Troll your English is pretty good - has to be to work on one of Vlad’s troll farms - but the nature of the typos and the misspellings are very revealing.

And I’ve been around the block with this issue professsionals

Things like “Rhimes” those aren’t standard spelling errors or autocorrect typos

Oh no. They arise when a pretty competent ESL speaker encounters words a little outside their comfort Zone.

Busted.

Comment

Troll your English is pretty good - has to be to work on one of Vlad’s troll farms - but the nature of the typos and the misspellings are very revealing.

And I’ve been around the block with this issue professsionals

Things like “Rhimes” those aren’t standard spelling errors or autocorrect typos

Oh no. They arise when a pretty competent ESL speaker encounters words a little outside their comfort Zone.

Busted.
                              Thank you for clarifying the spelling/grammar mistake. At least you are not dumb enough to say the economy is not doing well under TRUMP my little pinata :)

DUMB_SS!!!!!

Comment

just keep the number dumb_ss.... FYI, TRUMP has already locked in TEXAS for next year!!!

Ooh you are turning up your dirty words - shaking like a lead here - NOT

What’s next ? Beat your chest and pretend you are a silverback, pathetic little boy?

Laughing at you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X