X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wall of Shame

Another one added to the wall of shame.

SSC 08 Coach receives a 6 match ban for Abusive/Offensive Language Directed at a Referee.

Have not heard if United PDX is running interference for this guy or not. Er, um , I mean SSC.

And you pay for this

I find it humerus people pay for these coaches

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I find it humerus people pay for these coaches
      We are aligned at the elbow.

Comment

Harvey has a humongous hairy humerus. Hardly humorous, hence Hallie’s horror.

Comment

Does Westside get special induction for sheer number of appearances on the list?

Comment

Does Westside get special induction for sheer number of appearances on the list?
            Jesus they have 1/4 off all boys' red cards.

Comment

Another one added to the wall of shame.

SSC 08 Coach receives a 6 match ban for Abusive/Offensive Language Directed at a Referee.

Have not heard if United PDX is running interference for this guy or not. Er, um , I mean SSC.
              How does a coach lose it at this age? Stupid azz

Comment

Harvey has a humongous hairy humerus. Hardly humorous, hence Hallie’s horror.
                I think my friend dated this guy in college.

Comment

How does a coach lose it at this age? Stupid azz
                  And like the girls 07 coach at UPDX, this was a non-premier match. Can't let anything derail the coa... I mean the kids from Presidents Cup glory.

Comment

That is one way to stay relevant.

Comment

Most of Westside's reds are for either sloppy tackles ("serious foul play" with only a 1-game suspension) or a second caution. Only send-offs for serious misconduct (a longer suspension than a single game is a good indication that one has crossed the line from poor soccer play to outright misbehavior) merit mention here.

And personally, I wouldn't call out PLAYERS here, unless there are flagrant repeat offenders out there or someone does a deliberate de Jong tackle, gets involved in a brawl, etc. Haven't seen any of those.

Coaches should be held to a higher standard, and named and shamed if they cross the line.

Comment

Most of Westside's reds are for either sloppy tackles ("serious foul play" with only a 1-game suspension) or a second caution. Only send-offs for serious misconduct (a longer suspension than a single game is a good indication that one has crossed the line from poor soccer play to outright misbehavior) merit mention here.

And personally, I wouldn't call out PLAYERS here, unless there are flagrant repeat offenders out there or someone does a deliberate de Jong tackle, gets involved in a brawl, etc. Haven't seen any of those.

Coaches should be held to a higher standard, and named and shamed if they cross the line.
                        No one should be shamed if they cross the line.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X