Olivia Moultrie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on here putting down any kids is a dirt bag.

She is just a young kid trying to have fun. Nobody said she was the best or anything.

That said, if you think the parenting is the issue, then that's a whole other discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      "My kids will never get an endorsement contract. They curse too much TBH."

Funny.

Smoke, drink and cuss. We call that "culture". Should probably quit smoking.
      Yeah my kid is an elite level player but will never get an endorsement contract because she is outspoken on politics and nobody wants that.

Comment

Yeah my kid is an elite level player but will never get an endorsement contract because she is outspoken on politics and nobody wants that.
        You didn't realize women's soccer is not a sporting activity it's a front for politics. Where the hell have you been.

Comment

"My kids will never get an endorsement contract. They curse too much TBH."

Funny.

Smoke, drink and cuss. We call that "culture". Should probably quit smoking.

Sounds like national team material to me. Add on; kneel during national anthem and show general disdain for flag and she is on team.

Comment

Oh yay, the boot lickers are here now. Murrica **** yeah

Comment

Sounds like national team material to me. Add on; kneel during national anthem and show general disdain for flag and she is on team.
              Piss off with your fake nationalism and your flag idolatry. Trump wipes his ass with the flag every damn day and you 'plores lap it up like thirsty chihuahuas, all because it gives the liberals a sad.

Comment

Piss off with your fake nationalism and your flag idolatry. Trump wipes his ass with the flag every damn day and you 'plores lap it up like thirsty chihuahuas, all because it gives the liberals a sad.
                What did you by chance suffer a serious head injury?

Comment

What did you by chance suffer a serious head injury?
                  Yeah why do you care? It was a fall and I was concussed for a week. You don’t know what it’s like to forget all the

Comment

She is just a young kid trying to have fun. Nobody said she was the best or anything.

That said, if you think the parenting is the issue, then that's a whole other discussion.
                    Someone did say she was the best youth player they have ever seen. I have seen better.

Comment

In fact some are trying to claim just that.

Comment

Nobody cares. Seriously. Win a World Cup and then you got something to brag about. Until then you’re talking about kids. Which is very creepy.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for

I Was the Fastest Girl in America, Until I Joined Nike https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/07/o...mary-cain.html

Comment

Be careful what you wish for

I Was the Fastest Girl in America, Until I Joined Nike https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/07/o...mary-cain.html
                            1) Athletes develop at different rates. The early bloomer who is picked for greatness based on potential, then plateaus and is passed by, is an old story in sports.

2) Nike is a bit of a garbage can company. The "win at all costs" attitude probably helped get them where they are, but the flip side of that attitude is contempt for the losers. I'm sure that from the point of view of Nike, the two girls in the story above were just losers who didn't stick with the program, washed out, and are now whining to the media, when they should just go away and quietly disappear like all losers should, rather than further embarrass themselves.

3) For many things, you only get one shot, and luck matters as much as anything else. Of course, those who come out on top often forget this, and are eager to claim all the credit for themselves, and give none to good fortune.

4) Pretty much all the endurance sports I assume are dirty.

Comment

If you google "Talking Soccer" Olivia's name appears under Talking Soccer - GPS use to appear.

This is not that active of a thread, so it isn't appearing their organically.

Is dad actually doing paid search to appear on Talking Soccer? Can't for the life of me figure out what is to be gained trying to build her brand here of all places.

Comment

Nobody cares. Seriously. Win a World Cup and then you got something to brag about. Until then you’re talking about kids. Which is very creepy.
                                Are we really talking about 11 year old girls soccer players? What is the world coming to? Losers have nothing better to do?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X