Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally unnecessary. Very proud of our Clinton players both boys and girls. They both had solid regular seasons and finished as Conference Champions. Small school from a small town and we are proud! We have some good players and they look to possess rather than just kick. For those that want to spew hate and be nasty I will ignore. For those that wish to congratulate us for the job we are trying to accomplish I would love to hear from you. Go Morgan!
    Definition of a snowflake right there.

Sweetie, not sure how you found this site, but you aren’t built for it. Cheer your daughter and her friends on from the stands, but stay off the Internet.

Comment

Morgan boys have a very good squad for a Class M school. They have one Academy player that made a college commit and decided to play his senior year. Probably the best player in this part of the state. Has a quality supporting cast. They should do very well in Class M. Girls are solid, no superstars but a good group of girls.
      Who? Captain Morgan

Comment

Totally unnecessary. Very proud of our Clinton players both boys and girls. They both had solid regular seasons and finished as Conference Champions. Small school from a small town and we are proud! We have some good players and they look to possess rather than just kick. For those that want to spew hate and be nasty I will ignore. For those that wish to congratulate us for the job we are trying to accomplish I would love to hear from you. Go Morgan!
        I’m headed to providence on Tuesday. Maybe I can stop by and show you some of the love you are looking for. Slip on your daughters jersey, a pair of tight shorts and pigtails. I usually stop at jane’s massage over in new London on my way back for a little rub and tug, but you sound sexy.

Comment

Our Boys and Girls won their Conference Championship yesterday. Both seeded high for State Championship. Boys are defending champions. May be the beginning of a dynasty??
          This wins the internet today. Some dopey mom watching boomball thinks quality ball is being played. And after 6 drinks at Bill's shows us all how much she knows. What a dope

Comment

Morgan boys have a very good squad for a Class M school. They have one Academy player that made a college commit and decided to play his senior year. Probably the best player in this part of the state. Has a quality supporting cast. They should do very well in Class M. Girls are solid, no superstars but a good group of girls.
            Academy player? College commit? not even the best player on team. so funny!

Comment

Captain?

Comment

Clinton parents are cuckoo

Comment

This wins the internet today. Some dopey mom watching boomball thinks quality ball is being played. And after 6 drinks at Bill's shows us all how much she knows. What a dope
                  I would put the Morgan Boys at about 70% chance of repeating as state champs. Girls at 30%.

Comment

I would put the Morgan Boys at about 70% chance of repeating as state champs. Girls at 30%.
                    I would put it at 98% chance fat, blubbering mom doesn't gush over kickball anymore

Comment

Yes, he is absolutely the best player on this team. Clinton is a solid Boys team but he is the difference maker on the field. I would put him as best player in this part of the state right now. Kid from Shelton probably right there with him.

Comment

Yes, he is absolutely the best player on this team. Clinton is a solid Boys team but he is the difference maker on the field. I would put him as best player in this part of the state right now. Kid from Shelton probably right there with him.
                        What part of the state are you talking about that include both Shelton and Clinton? The Valley/shoreline?

Comment

you need to get out some more. Not even best player on his team. Believe me I should know, I'm the same idiot that started this thread.

Comment

Oh boy. What's in the water in clinton? Stand clear you might end up blubbering all over your face book page about crappy soccer

Comment

Morgan boys win over Holy Cross, 5-0

Train keep rollin'

Comment

Morgan boys win over Holy Cross, 5-0

Train keep rollin'
                                Class what again?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X