Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branding

I don't think any club receives anything of substance from being branded to any professional club.

I do know some clubs send their secret sauce training curriculum so your local coach can train your kid like the pro's. The real secret is it is all 100,00 island dressing, unless your a cheap club and it s just mayonnaise and Ketchup mixed together.

The only people who benefit from this are the clubs through a franchise fee and jersey's sold. I am sure the major uniform suppliers love it too, they just pump out several thousand of the same jersey's across the country / world gain all of those efficiencies, charge you more for the branding.

While the TA clubs may or may not get "Jack" I do know there is no franchise fee or membership. Clubs all have their own logo, Eugene has a different uniform and Eastside has two different uniform suppliers. The TA club might be the only semi smart ones.

PCU has to be the smartest of the group just look at the head guy pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I’m with a TA club and we get jack squat.
      You aren't supposed to get anything. I suppose the timbers get the email lists to try to sell their for-profit day care (aka camps)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X