WFF DA record

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our club's DA record? It sucks. Last year, now, and very likely the rest of this season. Our games aren't even close. It's going to take many years and a clean house to do this. There are some good coaches that should absolutely stay, but many who should go.
    YY --- Do the honorable thing, for once....and take accountability for your mess and resign. Let soneone else have a shot at doing a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Our club's DA record? It sucks. Last year, now, and very likely the rest of this season. Our games aren't even close. It's going to take many years and a clean house to do this. There are some good coaches that should absolutely stay, but many who should go.
      YY --- Do the honorable thing, for once....and take accountability for your mess and resign. Let soneone else have a shot at doing a better job.
      This is true. YY put these teams into such disarray that it will take a couple years to get out of, through coaching or recruiting. We are happy with the new coaches and also happy with the fact that YY is virtually non-existent, at least on the girls side.

Comment

This is true. YY put these teams into such disarray that it will take a couple years to get out of, through coaching or recruiting. We are happy with the new coaches and also happy with the fact that YY is virtually non-existent, at least on the girls side.
        There are more to blame than just YY

Comment

Come on, give YY a chance. In 2 more years he will have you beating Tophat.

Comment

Come on, give YY a chance. In 2 more years he will have you beating Tophat.
            LOL good one

Comment

Post is titled WFF DA Record
              So what you're saying is that we need a new thread called "Girls DA in Florida Is Sh!t"?

Comment

Let's be fair. You specifically criticize WFF when in fact, almost all of the Florida DA teams are under performing.
                Post is titled WFF DA Record
                [QUOTE=Unregistered;2347719]So what you're saying is that we need a new thread called "Girls DA in Florida Is Sh!t"?[isQUOTE]

No, the thread is titled WFF DA Record.

Comment

I laugh at the title "Pre-DA" when it is in an age group older than they start a DA program. This isn't just a WFF thing. I've seen it elsewhere. A U10 or U11 team being called "Pre DA" makes some sense, but at age 14 isn't it more accurate to say "Non-DA" I mean, who are they fooling with this Pre-DA nonsense.

The WFF Pre-DA 2005 team from East Lake has not won a game as of yet in NPL. The club can't get out of it's own way to be successful. It's a shame..

Comment

It's Bad

WFF is bad, I can't believe it's still as bad as it is. Besides loosing, there is no development from players. It's just bad. I shocked YY still has a job.

Comment

WFF is bad, I can't believe it's still as bad as it is. Besides loosing, there is no development from players. It's just bad. I shocked YY still has a job.
                      I'm surprised that so many parents fall for his sales pitch. The one good thing about WFF is they suck up all the crazy parents who think their kids are headed for the national team.

Comment

I'm surprised that so many parents fall for his sales pitch. The one good thing about WFF is they suck up all the crazy parents who think their kids are headed for the national team.
                        LOL! Please name one parent who actually thinks that their kid will be on the national team.

Comment

LOL! Please name one parent who actually thinks that their kid will be on the national team.
                          Kim..

Comment

Ben Dover

Comment

Ben Dover and Kim took their kids to TBU. They said they like ECNL better.

Comment

Really? They played 2 games. What a loser!

I'm sure the wins will come after this upcoming weekend. Weston and IMG

Tophat is a powerhouse. Let me know how everyone else does against them.
                                That's right. We will turn it around this weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X