Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Build the wall with pathways to citizenship part of the wall funding. Nothing has ever stopped the deficit from rising under Trump.
    Wow, suddenly the deficit is important to Democrats when Trump is in office. At least you don't try to hide your hypocrisy.

Comment

Wow, suddenly the deficit is important to Democrats when Trump is in office. At least you don't try to hide your hypocrisy.
      By the time Obama left office, the deficit sat at $666 billion. The lowest figure achieved during his presidency was $438 billion in 2015.

Trump while running for President said he would lower the deficit but seems to have lost interest in the deficit as soon as he won the presidency. Once the deficit crosses the $1 trillion mark again, the Trump administration expects it to stay there for three years.

Comment

There's no path - he just kicked the can down the road like cons have been doing for years. The GOP has controlled Congress from Jan 2011 to Jan 2019. They've done nothing on immigration. The Dems have put forth multiple proposals and most times the GOP wouldn't even let it out of committee, let alone any votes. Trump was given $25B for his stupid wall a year ago in exchange for DACA and he turned it down. It's because of people like Steven Miller and Anne Coulter there is a shutdown now. He got himself into a corner, let him claw his way out
        Has nothing to do with AC or SM. They appeal to their audience and if not hem it would be someone else. World is an ugly place.

Comment

Has nothing to do with AC or SM. They appeal to their audience and if not hem it would be someone else. World is an ugly place.
          Not under a total eclipse of the moon.

Comment

What happened to the GOP being the party of fiscal responsibility? You hammered Obama for 8 years yet now under Trump debt is sky high and you don't make a sound. Same with your switch on being the party of law and order. You used to love intel agencies until they started investigating Trump. Now they're the deep state.

Comment

What happened to the GOP being the party of fiscal responsibility? You hammered Obama for 8 years yet now under Trump debt is sky high and you don't make a sound. Same with your switch on being the party of law and order. You used to love intel agencies until they started investigating Trump. Now they're the deep state.
              Hey Kettle, the problem with the Liberal argument is that you forget or are too stupid to realize your own party has done they same thing. Ok so the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility and law and order. Got it. Just one question...aren’t the Dems the party of tolerance and acceptance? Talk about a switch! You used to speak out about hatred, Injustice, intolerance yet now you’re the party of attacking anyone without the same views as yours. You have gone against any of your principles with hate and intolerance towards Trump and their supporters by labeling them with derogatory names and inflammatory rhetoric. Wow, what happened. They way I see it is all that tolerance flew out the window when you didnt get your way. A collective party tantrum. Now I’ll bet all that pretend acceptance will be brought back to light when Trump is gone. Hence the Liberal hypocrisy.

Comment

By the time Obama left office, the deficit sat at $666 billion. The lowest figure achieved during his presidency was $438 billion in 2015.

Trump while running for President said he would lower the deficit but seems to have lost interest in the deficit as soon as he won the presidency. Once the deficit crosses the $1 trillion mark again, the Trump administration expects it to stay there for three years.
                Trump's tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy increased the deficit. The interest America (ultimately we taxpayers) must pay on the increasing deficit is staggering.

Comment

Trump's tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy increased the deficit. The interest America (ultimately we taxpayers) must pay on the increasing deficit is staggering.
                  Your and my kids, grandkids and likely greatgrand kids and beyond. And what does DT care? His spoiled spawn won't struggle and he gets to rig the rules in his kids favor

Comment

Your and my kids, grandkids and likely greatgrand kids and beyond. And what does DT care? His spoiled spawn won't struggle and he gets to rig the rules in his kids favor
                    He literally said he didn't care about the deficit after his term https://amp-businessinsider-com.cdn....rom%20%251%24s

Comment

Oh please. Like the future deficit issue is brand new and unique to this President? It was a problem with Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc, etc.

And remember that Congress controls the purse, not the President.

Comment

He literally said he didn't care about the deficit after his term https://amp-businessinsider-com.cdn....rom%20%251%24s
                        Enjoyed reading your last 3 Rants,it puts a grin on my face for the rest of the week.Our President never fails so i really look forward to him upsetting you many times this week.Keep me informed on whats making you melt. God Bless & God Bless President Trump.

Comment

Enjoyed reading your last 3 Rants,it puts a grin on my face for the rest of the week.Our President never fails so i really look forward to him upsetting you many times this week.Keep me informed on whats making you melt. God Bless & God Bless President Trump.
                          Ouch!!! It is fun watching them melt tho & if I have to be honest it's better than the night of the Election watching the Media melt when President Trump blew his opposition away.

Comment

Oh please. Like the future deficit issue is brand new and unique to this President? It was a problem with Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, etc, etc.

And remember that Congress controls the purse, not the President.
                            Things change. the Dems are now the fiscal conservatives and the pubs are the spend willy nilly now and pay later party. Too funny

Comment

Things change. the Dems are now the fiscal conservatives and the pubs are the spend willy nilly now and pay later party. Too funny
                              That is funny how things change. The Dems are now the party of NO, hate, bigotry, and divisiveness. Too funny!

Comment

That is funny how things change. The Dems are now the party of NO, hate, bigotry, and divisiveness. Too funny!
                                tounge twister: if you area bigoted against bigots are you a bigger bigot?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X