Tbu-wff merger dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Celtic is a pit stop and they won’t be there long. Neither you nor I know for sure if that is the case. Thats neither here nor there. But I do find it very telling that two of your BEST players left the TBU dumpster fire early into the season AND the club wasn’t able to convince them into staying.

I also find it interesting that NOW they are “notorious club hopping families” but when they played for your team it wasn’t an issue whatsoever. Cmon. You sound like a jilted ex. Sounds like sour grapes. Truth be told the vast majority of the girls on your team started at and played at several other clubs before landing at TBU. Don’t act like the talent at TBU is all homegrown. In fact there an ex Celtic player on your roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Maybe Celtic is a pit stop and they won’t be there long. Neither you nor I know for sure if that is the case. Thats neither here nor there. But I do find it very telling that two of your BEST players left the TBU dumpster fire early into the season AND the club wasn’t able to convince them into staying.

I also find it interesting that NOW they are “notorious club hopping families” but when they played for your team it wasn’t an issue whatsoever. Cmon. You sound like a jilted ex. Sounds like sour grapes. Truth be told the vast majority of the girls on your team started at and played at several other clubs before landing at TBU. Don’t act like the talent at TBU is all homegrown. In fact there an ex Celtic player on your roster.

Why is there such a hang-up about where the players were developed?? Who cares?? Are you just really irked that TBU takes undue credit? If yes, let it go. It's not a healthy obsession.

BTW...those two players again????!!!!!! I thought they already received their "Welcome to Celtic 03" Trophies. We get it, besides the 1-1 scrimmage tie, it's the most exciting thing that's happened to Celtic all year. So again, congratulations!!!!

Comment

Why is there such a hang-up about where the players were developed?? Who cares?? Are you just really irked that TBU takes undue credit? If yes, let it go. It's not a healthy obsession.

BTW...those two players again????!!!!!! I thought they already received their "Welcome to Celtic 03" Trophies. We get it, besides the 1-1 scrimmage tie, it's the most exciting thing that's happened to Celtic all year. So again, congratulations!!!!
        smh.....you can't even tell when you're being trolled. That post was copied verbatim from another thread. No one cares

Comment

I thought West Florida was merging with Chargers

Comment

Huge announcement to be coming soon. TBU to be an affiliate GDA club to WFF GDA.

Comment

Huge announcement to be coming soon. TBU to be an affiliate GDA club to WFF GDA.
              lol. Ok ;).

Comment

Hahahaha
                Good one

Comment

It will be the Tophat of Florida with ECNL and DA. A soccer dynasty.

Comment

It will be the Tophat of Florida with ECNL and DA. A soccer dynasty.
                    And AB will run them both...into the ground

Comment

The best option is that

Comment

Huge Announcement coming soon. WFF to lose GDA.

Comment

That's not happening. Troll Alert.

Comment

There is a great deal of chatter on this, even among the coaching community.
                            This will be fascinating to see how this plays out.

Comment

There is a great deal of chatter on this, even among the coaching community.
                              This will be fascinating to see how this plays out.
                              WFF will still have NPL. Parents that paid the $300 DA non refundable down payment will be upset there will no longer be GDA. Club should do the right thing and let families know.

Comment

WFF will still have NPL. Parents that paid the $300 DA non refundable down payment will be upset there will no longer be GDA. Club should do the right thing and let families know.
                                They will...after tryouts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X