Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Soccer / Player Passes?

I'm wonder if this is just our club affected bc the club is blaming US Soccer for not having player passes done by last week's opening weekend. I don't get it - teams have been formed for months and all official by August 1 so why are kids not cleared yet? It affected 3 kids on one team (played with 1 sub) and now, a week later, they are still pending! Another team needs guest players because 2 of their players are pending, too. Seems almost every team at our club is having this issue. Is this widespread? What was the problem when this should have been done months ago?
    Very frustrated.

Hearing tons of complaints about a new system. Organizations always seem to install new systems at the worst possible times instead of waiting for quieter periods.

Comment

OK - so this is affecting ALL clubs? Yes, this should have been taken care of months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I'm wonder if this is just our club affected bc the club is blaming US Soccer for not having player passes done by last week's opening weekend. I don't get it - teams have been formed for months and all official by August 1 so why are kids not cleared yet? It affected 3 kids on one team (played with 1 sub) and now, a week later, they are still pending! Another team needs guest players because 2 of their players are pending, too. Seems almost every team at our club is having this issue. Is this widespread? What was the problem when this should have been done months ago?
        Very frustrated.

Someone in your club dropped the ball. We received our US club passes in the beginning of Aug. So is not affecting all clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          someone in your club dropped the ball. We received our us club passes in the beginning of aug. So is not affecting all clubs.
          argh!

Comment

Someone in your club dropped the ball. We received our US club passes in the beginning of Aug. So is not affecting all clubs.
            I agree. Our club has had passes since the beginning of August as well. No problems at all.

Comment

I agree. Our club has had passes since the beginning of August as well. No problems at all.
              Thank you for letting me know it's not the US Soccer thing - that it is an issue with my specific club.

Well after blaming everyone else except admin (hurricane, new systems, US soccer, etc)> , the passes were just approved for most players and a few are expected to be set by tomorrow. It's ridiculous but am glad the teams can play with their own players again. Such poor administration.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know it's not the US Soccer thing - that it is an issue with my specific club.

Well after blaming everyone else except admin (hurricane, new systems, US soccer, etc)> , the passes were just approved for most players and a few are expected to be set by tomorrow. It's ridiculous but am glad the teams can play with their own players again. Such poor administration.
                Don't be so sure of that - the US Club offices are in South Carolina....they are closed today.

Comment

Don't be so sure of that - the US Club offices are in South Carolina....they are closed today.
                  They've had since August 1st (May if you count when teams were formed). This is not something that was just realized that had to be done. Nothing to do with the hurricane. Passes were finally cleared yesterday.

Comment

They've had since August 1st (May if you count when teams were formed). This is not something that was just realized that had to be done. Nothing to do with the hurricane. Passes were finally cleared yesterday.
                    I talked to them last week and they are open

Comment

argh!
                      You need a new club. Ridiculous.

Comment

You need a new club. Ridiculous.
                        I’m starting to think you are right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X