The End of GPS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2677576]Exactly. Collected all monies. Call the FEDS who have the ongoing case with them now. I’m sure they would love to hear this. DM for the lead investigators number. I encourage you to contact me.[/QUOTE

Ok loser.

Comment

Why is the poster a loser?

What is untrue about this?

Legacy, who owns GPS, sold certain former GPS employees down the river ball calling the Feds on them. Everyone knows this as well as the fact that those former GZpS employees were committing numerous federal crimes. The goal of Legacy in this was to avoid being found party to these crimes and also to use it as leverage in negotiations with the Bradley Brothers to suspend further payments to them regarding the sales of GPS to Legacy. All of this is well documented from publicly available sources.

GPS does not want to own the role it played in this giant mess. Legacy/GPS and the Bradley’s are all greedy scumbags with sh$t motives. They are all disgusting and care nothing about the kids who played for GPS.

Comment

I’m the loser? You’re a rat fink. The FEDS have your name too. I made sure of it. Look who the real loser is. You laid everyone off. I got a job.

Comment

Is this true?? What will happen to all of the GPS teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Is this true?? What will happen to all of the GPS teams?
            Unfortunately for many, this is true and very upsetting. My sons coach who works for gps full time has been furloughed.

We have yet to receive any information at all from our director about any type of credit/refund for the season or for the extortionate tournament fee we paid not so long ago.

Comment

I have had 2 kids in GPS for around 5-6 years. Through think and thin we have been treated well, had good coaches and had a great experience. I do think they are dropping the ball big time right now. Offer refunds, pay coaches and build some goodwill! They have to give folks back some $'s wether in the form of a credit or refund, now!

Comment

Let go by conference call from some one I’ve never met or had any interaction with. So so so poor GPS.

Comment

I have had 2 kids in GPS for around 5-6 years. Through think and thin we have been treated well, had good coaches and had a great experience. I do think they are dropping the ball big time right now. Offer refunds, pay coaches and build some goodwill! They have to give folks back some $'s wether in the form of a credit or refund, now!
                  But wouldn't you wait for refunds till we know what the season holds? Shortened, cancelled etc? Why would they do it once, have it cancelled and then have to do another partial?

Coaches should be paid.

Comment

Nothing to really talk about now. GPS laid off around 450 staff and many others got 50% pay reductions. There are very few people remaining and they are either bitter or have completely given up hope. These coaches aren't coming back and neither is GPS.

Comment

Nothing to really talk about now. GPS laid off around 450 staff and many others got 50% pay reductions. There are very few people remaining and they are either bitter or have completely given up hope. These coaches aren't coming back and neither is GPS.
                      If some coaches put as much time into their own development as they do to writing pointless posts on here, they might start producing real players.

Comment

If some coaches put as much time into their own development as they do to writing pointless posts on here, they might start producing real players.
                        You & i both know the above post was factual. Such a shame.

Comment

Can't really put time into coaching while you're laid off by the club that you work for. Keep in mind that this club already collected all player fees so it should not have needed to lay us off. They treat us like cattle.

Comment

Can't really put time into coaching while you're laid off by the club that you work for. Keep in mind that this club already collected all player fees so it should not have needed to lay us off. They treat us like cattle.
                            Why are you posting as Coach of GPS when you aren't?

Comment

Why are you posting as Coach of GPS when you aren't?
                              All we want is an apology, you know the hurt you’ve caused our families. You can’t even admit it.

Comment

You screwed us over again. At GPS, the screwing never stops.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X