25. NEFC
    32. SELECT
    34. FC Stars
    61. Scorpions
    64. CFC
    82. Oakwood

Sorry, six New England clubs.

Comment

Lol. Stars at 34. Scorpions at 61. How the once mighty have fallen. So much for the ECNL gambit to rule the world

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Lol. Stars at 34. Scorpions at 61. How the once mighty have fallen. So much for the ECNL gambit to rule the world
        This list by design is heavily skewed towards top dollar luxury style youth clubs that play in heavy travel, heavy cost national leagues. It is specifically designed to skew towards gda clubs

Comment

This list by design is heavily skewed towards top dollar luxury style youth clubs that play in heavy travel, heavy cost national leagues. It is specifically designed to skew towards gda clubs
          How is that different from ECNL?

Regional league with games along the Northeastern seaboard? Same.

Showcases throughout the country? Same.

National playoffs for those who make it? Same.

Take away at the older ages there is nothing for ECNL to do in the Fall, and they are the same league.

Comment

It is not that different. I see little value in these top 100 lists. They plug the clubs into a formula with a half dozen stats that u or I could compile and spit out a list. It is possible to make these lists with zero contact with any staff, customer or player and having not observed a single practice, game, or ant other activity in the club at all.

Comment

It is not that different. I see little value in these top 100 lists. They plug the clubs into a formula with a half dozen stats that u or I could compile and spit out a list. It is possible to make these lists with zero contact with any staff, customer or player and having not observed a single practice, game, or ant other activity in the club at all.
              Plus, it means nothing other than dlck-measuring. If you are so in so deeply at this stage, your end result should be where your kid ends up, not how good your team is. It's irrelevant. I know that sounds selfish, but that's also reality.

Comment

17's & 19's at nefc have a very good chance to be part of the final 4 in Oceanside California.(per standings) Should that happen I assume NEFC will be in top 20 by next year. The same goes for 02 & 03 stars groups. I put my money on the stars coaches making a harder push to make the finals and not playing favors to appease parents.

Comment

Does anyone read these lists or choose a club because of them? I dont know even one family that does that. They are vehicles to try to help these publications sell ads.

Comment

Four top 60 clubs to choose from in MA and people find a way to turn that into a negative. SMH.

Comment

Four top 60 clubs to choose from in MA and people find a way to turn that into a negative. SMH.
                      I am not turning it into a negative or a positive. It is neither. It is just more of the same old same youth soccer biz to see if we can use this to sell more deluxe soccer product to more customers.

My players club is on the list but if it was not, no way would I pull them an move to a new club because if is on this list. Suit yourself but please think twice before you get manipulated to do something like that.

Comment

GPS should have made this list IMO

Comment

Soccerwire is really not a leading authority in anything. That is why. US Soccer ranks all the teams. That has more value.

Comment

US Soccer, now there is a trustworthy source.

Comment

Who cares

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X