Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, because the parents who fork over 3 grand on soccer are all hourly employees
    IKR? Most soccer families are middle and upper income. Even if they were to lose their jobs, the small amount returned wouldn't make a dent in their mortgages and bills.

Comment

IKR? Most soccer families are middle and upper income. Even if they were to lose their jobs, the small amount returned wouldn't make a dent in their mortgages and bills.
      OK Bernie Sanders....

Comment

Please post all clubs that are offering a partial refund for the spring season being wiped out. I’ll wait.
        It’s a bit early to be bitching about refunds isn’t it? No one even knows what the full effect will be (partial or full season cancelled). This is what’s important to you right now? Loser.

Comment

Mine is. I was surprised but very happy to hear it. They haven' let us know how much yet.
          What college?

Comment

Well great for them. The ones that are not in that situation have other worries right now then the down turn in the youth soccer biz.

Comment

It’s a bit early to be bitching about refunds isn’t it? No one even knows what the full effect will be (partial or full season cancelled). This is what’s important to you right now? Loser.
              Kiss. The. Season. Goodbye. there will be no spring soccer games. You heard it here first.

Clubs should be giving refunds for any costs they don’t incur because of the cancellations- Like tournament fees, coaches travel expenses - hotel, mileage, per diem, and ref fees. They should also be getting some of their league fees back ECNL HS played very few games and the younger ECNL had half a season.

Don’t think they will be able to refund coaches salaries or field rental costs, but there is definitely some monies that should be refunded

Will be interesting to see what the clubs do.

Comment

Well, maybe the soccer clubs should start go fund me pages.

Comment

My sons club shortened near enough every practice in the fall by 30 minutes at least as well as not holding the “skills” Friday night clinics which are included in tuition.

We were offered no credit or any refund, now with club being cancelled until at least next week I am not hopeful of being given any type of credit.

Although they were happy to take a tournament fee out of my account not too long ago. Crazy.
                  Name the club?

Comment

What college?
                    Not saying for obvious reasons. I know it's probably in the minority but I've no doubt schools will face increasing pressure as this drags on.

Comment

Kiss. The. Season. Goodbye. there will be no spring soccer games. You heard it here first.

Clubs should be giving refunds for any costs they don’t incur because of the cancellations- Like tournament fees, coaches travel expenses - hotel, mileage, per diem, and ref fees. They should also be getting some of their league fees back ECNL HS played very few games and the younger ECNL had half a season.

Don’t think they will be able to refund coaches salaries or field rental costs, but there is definitely some monies that should be refunded

Will be interesting to see what the clubs do.
                      Younger ECNL has played 1 weekend (2 games).

Comment

What college?
                        Harvard

Comment

You don’t know what each family has sacrificed. Some families have three kids in club and the parents are hourly. I know this for a fact. They work two jobs because they think the club will help their children. I do think the clubs should refund money for missed trainings, games and tournaments. We already had to shorten practices in the fall due to EEE. If they cannot afford to reimburse parents then they should extend the club season to July 1. If the club isn’t willing to offer something then parents need to start looking for new clubs.
                          My son plays on the south shore for FCUSA. When EEE hit they moved practices inside, no doubt incurring considerable expense. I think clubs try to do what they can and too many are too keen to jump on the ‘ my club sucks ‘ bandwagon.

Comment

Not saying for obvious reasons. I know it's probably in the minority but I've no doubt schools will face increasing pressure as this drags on.
                            Stop making things up

Comment

My gym closed until April 1. Can I get a refund ?

Comment

My gym closed until April 1. Can I get a refund ?
                                Yes. I would think so.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X