Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^your daughter had a bad^^^
    social experience at sss then? Why is there a need to try & cloud our positive experience?

Comment

It’s a very good club with solid coaching. They own an indoor facility with a futsal court and two indoor “turf” fields. Girls program is among the best in New England. No club is perfect but far more pros than cons.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        It’s a very good club with solid coaching. They own an indoor facility with a futsal court and two indoor “turf” fields. Girls program is among the best in New England. No club is perfect but far more pros than cons.
        First they don’t own the club LL does and she charges for rental use. Even if they did own it you still get one practice per week unless your on the top team or you went to pay for the extra skills clinics. Coaching is okay at best. With the amount of teams it’s hit or miss on who will be your coach from week to week. Other clubs will do that also. I think the thing that hurts them is lack of an outdoor facility. Their home games sites can be spread out so if you got multiple kids playing even if you have home games could be spread out.
        Is it the worst club no but I think there’s a lot of smoke and mirrors going on with coaching.

Comment

Who do you consider to be the “good” coaches at SSS?

Comment

First they don’t own the club LL does and she charges for rental use. Even if they did own it you still get one practice per week unless your on the top team or you went to pay for the extra skills clinics. Coaching is okay at best. With the amount of teams it’s hit or miss on who will be your coach from week to week. Other clubs will do that also. I think the thing that hurts them is lack of an outdoor facility. Their home games sites can be spread out so if you got multiple kids playing even if you have home games could be spread out.
            Is it the worst club no but I think there’s a lot of smoke and mirrors going on with coaching.
            Every team has an assigned coach. Minimum 2 practices a week for most teams with 3+/week for DA. Outdoor fields at Union Point are fantastic.

Comment

Who do you consider to be the “good” coaches at SSS?
              Daughters only have experience with DA coaches f/k/a AP.

Comment

We absolutely love Select! My daughter (should say all my kids) gets excited to get to practice every day! She’s would never want to be anywhere else. What I love even more is the classroom time! They have amazing coaches that genuinely care about the development of their students. Here they learn about more than soccer. They are always doing things in the community around them too. Select is worth every penny too. You get the most for your buck here by far. I know if you try it out you’ll love it!

Comment

You must have a lot of $$, having to pay for everything even your own pinnies. Make sure you sign up for all there extra clinics that cost more $$ if you don’t then the coaches won’t like you. Daylight robbery

Comment

An 8.00 pinnie...really?!?! If your gonna cry about that you don’t belong in club soccer

Comment

We absolutely love Select! My daughter (should say all my kids) gets excited to get to practice every day! She’s would never want to be anywhere else. What I love even more is the classroom time! They have amazing coaches that genuinely care about the development of their students. Here they learn about more than soccer. They are always doing things in the community around them too. Select is worth every penny too. You get the most for your buck here by far. I know if you try it out you’ll love it!
                      You forgot to mention that some girls only play 15 minutes a game while others play the whole time even if it’s a blow out. Or that some girls won’t get invited to certain events because they aren’t good enough, at age 10. Or that you guest play kids from the top team to win lower level games, even with a full bench, every single weekend. Or that during the class room session you make the girls point out who is their least committed teammate. Or about all the extra tournaments fees and hidden costs.

Comment

But the Halloween party is really fun!

Comment

NEFC south shore is a better option.

Comment

^^guess we found out whos posting negative comments, competitor^^

Comment

An 8.00 pinnie...really?!?! If your gonna cry about that you don’t belong in club soccer
                              I know you live in your brain washed bubble playing for select but just so you know no other club in the country makes there kids pay for pinnies. Most Clubs get that for free and they are making you pay for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anything they can make a buck from they will, no wonder the owner lives In a massive mansion. When stupid rich people like you keep paying they will keep charging for any and everything they can. That $8 could go towards someone in need.

Comment

$8 x 500 players is $$$$$.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X