Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class of 2021 - Predictions for June 15?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nailed it! That is why I'm stressed. My kid can play but doesn't know what she wants to major in and what school is the best fit for her.
    So what? Course of study? Fit? Please Only thing the matters is soccer. Get her in somewhere asap

Comment

Nailed it! That is why I'm stressed. My kid can play but doesn't know what she wants to major in and what school is the best fit for her.
      Then don't push her into anything! If your kid isn't ready then give her time. Don't feel the pressure to commit too quickly, starting with not listening to TS or what her teammates are doing. Do what is best for HER on HER timetable.

Comment

Then don't push her into anything! If your kid isn't ready then give her time. Don't feel the pressure to commit too quickly, starting with not listening to TS or what her teammates are doing. Do what is best for HER on HER timetable.
        Her timetable may not match with the lack of money left over when she finally makes up her mind.

Comment

So what? Course of study? Fit? Please Only thing the matters is soccer. Get her in somewhere asap
          I hope this post is a joke.

Comment

Her timetable may not match with the lack of money left over when she finally makes up her mind.
            Push her into some program right now in case there is no money left. Anything is better then having to get other types of financial aide.

Comment

Push her into some program right now in case there is no money left. Anything is better then having to get other types of financial aide.
              Or merit money. God forbid she has good grades or something else the school wants besides soccer. I mean why would you want to accept money that's good for four years when you can accept something that might be gone in just one, right?

Comment

So a couple of colleges that my D invited to watch her her play this weekend we’re at all three games. Is this a good sign? Is it common? Certainly could be looking at other kids, but I thought the coincidence was interesting. This is our first time through the recruiting process, so please spare me the snarky comments.

Comment

So a couple of colleges that my D invited to watch her her play this weekend we’re at all three games. Is this a good sign? Is it common? Certainly could be looking at other kids, but I thought the coincidence was interesting. This is our first time through the recruiting process, so please spare me the snarky comments.
                  If they reached out to club coach then yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    Of course, it’s a good sign. The other poster is right. If the coaches like what they saw, they’ll reach out to your daughter’s coach. Good luck.

Comment

It's the first sign there's some interest. If she had something they liked they'll reach out. Usually the next step is invites to their ID events and/or continued coming to see her at other showcases, followed by campus visits. If they don't reach out then keep at it. She may have overshot and needs to re-adjust her sights.

Comment

Have your daughter send a email with he schedule to coaches of the school. if they show up at a local game or 2 you know it's more then just interest

Comment

Have your daughter send a email with he schedule to coaches of the school. if they show up at a local game or 2 you know it's more then just interest
                          If the school is local that is.

Comment

Hopefully coaches didn’t over recruit 2022s.

Comment

Almost the 15th. I can't wait to wake up and check my daughter's inbox....to find nothing probably.

Comment

Almost the 15th. I can't wait to wake up and check my daughter's inbox....to find nothing probably.
                                This brought a smile to my face . . . because I'm right there with you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X