Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here’s what I want to know...how many 2007 players in MA will make the NT? Probably none. So freaking relax and don’t sweat the small stuff. It’s children playing a game. Got it? Cheer them on and enjoy it.
    Hopefully a few and hey even if it's not my D we be happy to see a teammate or another '07 competitor because at the end of this we may have some playful banter on TS but we enjoy the fun and competition of the other clubs and players. Best age group on TS by far!

Comment

^agreed! these years will be gone too soon. enjoy the ride & memories! take plenty of pics, so enjoyable experiencing our kids having fun

Comment

Hopefully a few and hey even if it's not my D we be happy to see a teammate or another '07 competitor because at the end of this we may have some playful banter on TS but we enjoy the fun and competition of the other clubs and players. Best age group on TS by far!
        You can fast forward to the 2021 commits thread and hear about how much fun it will be in 5 years. The three of you that will be left can come back on TS for a reunion then.

Comment

See it very similar to last year. NEFC & Stars Blue play in the top bracket. SSS and a few others will no show. The rest will play in their appropriate bracket.
          Why doesn’t SSS play in this???

Comment

Some teams probably have conflicts and some just don’t want to go play it. It’s a highly competitive tournament.

Comment

They did play in it up until last year. Rumors of a SSS/Stars or DA/ECNL issue.

Comment

They did play in it up until last year. Rumors of a SSS/Stars or DA/ECNL issue.
                It’s a select being beaten by local trans issue. They like to say they’re the best. But can’t beat local talent.

Comment

It’s a select being beaten by local trans issue. They like to say they’re the best. But can’t beat local talent.
                  Teams. Not trans

Comment

Lame not to show up for the most competitive in state tournament that we have.

Comment

Can we exclude any team that fails to show up to Stars Cup from “the list” ??!!!!

Comment

Can we exclude any team that fails to show up to Stars Cup from “the list” ??!!!!
                        I second that request.

Comment

Reading back on the thread I’m assuming we’ll get to see some of the list teams go head to head at Stars Cup over Labor Day. I’m wondering what happens to the tournament calendar for Thanksgiving & Memorial Day with all the reported financial trouble at GPS? Another club going to step in and try to grab those time slots?

Comment

Got he email last night and we are back next week!

Comment

Got he email last night and we are back next week!
                              19/20 roster or 20/21 roster?

Comment

Was wondering that myself. Training groups are limited to 9 plus a coach, so probably a mix of kids?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X