When do you expect soccer back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just be honest for once. He took over the briefings more than a week ago when he realized he needed to be on TV in prime time news hours. He was still saying it was no worse or even less worse than the flu and car accidents. Some of you along with his Fox news sychophants endorsed that logic. He only actually got scared in the last couple of days, and mostly because he knows the election is on the line. The majority of people are so gullible that I'm sure his strategy will work again. And I'll give him that....he is a master marketer and manipulator of television as he is doing RIGHT NOW.

Comment

I don't know how Mike Pence can look in a mirror and look at his face after pulling it out of DT's behind. I'll give him this much. He does sychophany like a professor emeritus of sychophany.

Comment

Democrats right now are an absolute dumpster fire 🔥 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Trump started shutting down things in late january. And he was called a racist by the left for doing so. DeBlasio was telling people in NYC to still go out about town. Pelosi was telling people in San Fran to still go out about town. Personally, I don't blame anyone, this was an entirely new thing for us to deal with and mistakes are going to be made all around that are only recognized in hindsight. But it is misguided to act like this is somehow Trumps fault.
          This is utter, complete, total, weapons-grade BS. (The Trump part. The De Blasio part is accurate.)

Comment

The mayor of NYC was encouraging people to go out and socialize only three weeks ago. Yet it's Trumps fault that NYC is the epicenter?
            Where’s Roy Scheider when you need him?
            We’re gonna need a bigger hospital...

Comment

This is utter, complete, total, weapons-grade BS. (The Trump part. The De Blasio part is accurate.)
              https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...virus.amp.html

Comment

Is the spring season over ?

Comment

Is the spring season over ?
                  Yes. Fall most likely also

Comment

DT dropped the ball!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2682454]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...virus.amp.html[/QUOTE

He's ONLY concerned with his financial assets

Comment

Yes. Fall most likely also
                      You sound like a bitch

Comment

Not true. Biden is the most qualified candidate in American history. Find me another candidate that funneled 1.5 billion dollars from the Chinese government to his son’s company. I’ll wait.

Comment

Let's just be honest for once. He took over the briefings more than a week ago when he realized he needed to be on TV in prime time news hours. He was still saying it was no worse or even less worse than the flu and car accidents. Some of you along with his Fox news sychophants endorsed that logic. He only actually got scared in the last couple of days, and mostly because he knows the election is on the line. The majority of people are so gullible that I'm sure his strategy will work again. And I'll give him that....he is a master marketer and manipulator of television as he is doing RIGHT NOW.
                          Sadly probably true. Probably no soccer for fall 2020 and probably no more democracy for our nation. Hope I’m wrong. Bigly.

Comment

Not true. Biden is the most qualified candidate in American history. Find me another candidate that funneled 1.5 billion dollars from the Chinese government to his son’s company. I’ll wait.
                            LOL, why not have the non-corrupt, integrity-filled Saudi Crown Prince be nominated, with Jared as the Prince's VP. Jared certainly has shown he will cover for the Prez even more than Mr. Pence.

Biden should drop out, but not because he is anywhere near the same universe of corruption as DJT and his cronies.

Comment

That’s being nice. Dems are not for Americans anymore. They have chinas back more than ours now.

Trump wins so easily now in November. Biden is a joke candidate

Comment

That’s being nice. Dems are not for Americans anymore. They have chinas back more than ours now.

Trump wins so easily now in November. Biden is a joke candidate
                                Not if he gets the virus...but he wouldn’t tell us anyway.
                                Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X