Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, we should. What we should do is have our citizens live in inhabitable conditions, launch this (knowingly or not), try to hide it, lie about it, minimize it, admit it, work to recover from it, profit from it, take steps to quiet dissenters, and then act like heros.

Yes, great lessons to be learned there.
    Would you want the doctor treating your daughter to be informed by publications by Chinese physicians in The Lancet ?

For clarity please start with your yes or no response and I promise to read whatever you put behind the answer by way of explanation .

Also,

Should our scientists and pharma companies use the sequence made public by Chinese scientists via GENBANK in mid-January ? Used to design primers for test kits, peptides for vaccine trials etc would you and yours decline a vaccine created using this sequence ?

Simple questions . Politely ask for a simple answer. We can go from there

Comment

wow, china certainly has you brainwashed...the doctors in China are all controlled by the state...has anyone seen the chinese doctor that tried to inform the world? he has not been seen for 60 days and is feared dead!!!

FYI, the doctors and scientists ALL OVER THE WORLD all listened to the commy controlled doctors...now look at the situation on a global level.

bow to your communist masters!!!
      Actually, folks in WA and the Bay Area listened best to what went down in Asia and your own boy Pence and Birx told you yesterday that if the rest of the country can “perform” as well as blue enclaves like Seattle and Bay Area , you might see equivalently good results

Egg on you d*****bag . Always wrong and demonstrably so

Comment

Alabama out of tests.

Can’t wait for Dumpf to tell them he is “not hearing that.”

Comment

Let’s not conflate cases and deaths . It’s 4000 deaths. Over 200,000 cases in USA and climbing.

Halfway to 5000 deaths now. Soon to be 2 X the 911 count.
          Yes I forgot to type deaths, and the curve on cases and deaths just keeps trending upwards. There was all the talk about Italy being a few weeks ahead of us, but they are only just now starting to see some flattening and still not trending downwards yet. April really is going to be grim.

Comment

Would you want the doctor treating your daughter to be informed by publications by Chinese physicians in The Lancet ?

For clarity please start with your yes or no response and I promise to read whatever you put behind the answer by way of explanation .

Also,

Should our scientists and pharma companies use the sequence made public by Chinese scientists via GENBANK in mid-January ? Used to design primers for test kits, peptides for vaccine trials etc would you and yours decline a vaccine created using this sequence ?

Germany developed the test WHO and most other countries are using after China released the sequences (basically as soon as they had them). It costs about $150 per test. The US test costs $2500-$3000. Sometimes it's best not to reinvent the wheel.

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks a

Actually, folks in WA and the Bay Area listened best to what went down in Asia and your own boy Pence and Birx told you yesterday that if the rest of the country can “perform” as well as blue enclaves like Seattle and Bay Area , you might see equivalently good results

Egg on you d*****bag . Always wrong and demonstrably so
              lmao, yea ok.

Comment

Germany developed the test WHO and most other countries are using after China released the sequences (basically as soon as they had them). It costs about $150 per test. The US test costs $2500-$3000. Sometimes it's best not to reinvent the wheel.
                With sequence in hand primers for testing can be synthesized and purified in hours. The other components for RT-PCR are stock ....same as used for other testing like flu. With a know positive virus sample, data is flowing in say 36 h tops.

Our CDC used to move with the nimbleness and alacrity that Germany did here. Still pulling their you know what’s over a month later.

I’m old enough to remember when many warned of the dangers of Trump putting his lickspittles and political toadies in charge of agencies that should be driven by science. This lesson must be internalized

Comment

Also,

^^^^

Two very simple questions put to the con. I have him down for “dodging” so far

Comment

Also,

I have no idea what the Lancet is. I suppose I could go google it but have zero interest in it. I will also assume they are state-run doctors falling in line for fear of another dissenter who "disappears".

Sure, we can and should use anything and everything we can. I have no problem with that. It also has nothing to do with what I am talking about. I get keeping a straight line of thought and avoiding deflections is a challenge for you at times.

But, any indication that we should be impressed how China "handled it" is an embarrassment.

Comment

I have no idea what the Lancet is. I suppose I could go google it but have zero interest in it. I will also assume they are state-run doctors falling in line for fear of another dissenter who "disappears".

Sure, we can and should use anything and everything we can. I have no problem with that. It also has nothing to do with what I am talking about. I get keeping a straight line of thought and avoiding deflections is a challenge for you at times.

But, any indication that we should be impressed how China "handled it" is an embarrassment.
                      China has no new internal cases, only from international travelers. There ate many lessons to be learned from them. Hold in that hate and seek retribution for later - we have more important things to focus on.

Comment

^^^^

Two very simple questions put to the con. I have him down for “dodging” so far
                        So Ron DeSantis going to rescue Floridians from a cruise ship but f*** the other USA citizens (over 200), 400 Canadians and others . Yet until today he was happy to have cruise ships dock and let the floating Petri dishes dump out there passengers to restaurants and shopping . Loved their money

We apparently turned away some ships of jewish refugees back in the 40’s who later wound up in camps. DeSantis same garbage human that made those decisions

We are going to remember.

Comment

^^^^^ con just told you he is completely ignorant of important things . Listen to him

I’m sure many of you know and care about Lancet, fhe UK’s equivalent of JAMA, fhe two being the leading English language medical journals in world - doctors use them to share important findings

Consider yourself informed . Hopefully you “get” how important this all is right now

Comment

^^^^^ con just told you he is completely ignorant of important things . Listen to him

I’m sure many of you know and care about Lancet, fhe UK’s equivalent of JAMA, fhe two being the leading English language medical journals in world - doctors use them to share important findings

Consider yourself informed . Hopefully you “get” how important this all is right now
                            DeSantis is not much different than Trump. He wouldn't issue a stay at home order for the state and left all decisions to the counties and cities. Until he had no choice because ALL of the evidence showed what a foolish path that was. Sound familiar?

Comment

So Ron DeSantis going to rescue Floridians from a cruise ship but f*** the other USA citizens (over 200), 400 Canadians and others . Yet until today he was happy to have cruise ships dock and let the floating Petri dishes dump out there passengers to restaurants and shopping . Loved their money

We apparently turned away some ships of jewish refugees back in the 40’s who later wound up in camps. DeSantis same garbage human that made those decisions

We are going to remember.
                              DeSantis may top Trump in how not to handle a crisis.

Comment

Trump at his press conference today said he won't issue a nation stay-at-home order:

“States are different and I understand that the governor of Florida, great Gov. Ron DeSantis issued one today and that’s good, that’s great. But there are some states that are different. There are some states that don't have much of a problem.”

And his Surgeon General said this morning:

"My advice to America would be that these guidelines are a national stay-at-home order. There are guidelines that say, look, the more we social distance, the more we stay at home, the less spread of disease there will be."

This is why the cultists don't listen to experts and come on places like this to parrot the Dear Leader. And if Trump does a complete reversal tomorrow they will praise his brilliance for following the experts. Poor Donnie, he didn't know any better . . .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X