Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahah shows you don’t know the Soccer Landscape. NEP, EDP, NPL, etc... I watched a few of their Girls Teams at Liverpool tournament against some quality opponents. They are putting out a good product. So don’t hit me that dumb Sh&t. You’ll get your feelings hurt out here son.SSS WAS IN Maple 3 years ago. Go bake a cake and F off.
    You mean this tournament?

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?eventid=72846

0W-4D-2L

Comment

All the leagues have their pros and cons. The NEP is full of town teams, yet all the clubs that are in that league pretend its good when it clearly isn't. It's just alphabet soup and club v club marketing. The league does not define the club. The coaches and people in the club define what the club is. All this other crap you guys are spouting off about is nonsense.

Comment

That’s my point. Ecnl>GDA>NPL>NEP and this club doesn’t even have NEP level teams.
        NEP is entry level. If this club were allowed in, they would be there. They should be there. Nep is lame, with too few clubs. Nobody should be playing Seacoast or NEFC teams every game of their schedule. There is no reason at this point, why nep should not let in other clubs.

Comment

All the leagues have their pros and cons. The NEP is full of town teams, yet all the clubs that are in that league pretend its good when it clearly isn't. It's just alphabet soup and club v club marketing. The league does not define the club. The coaches and people in the club define what the club is. All this other crap you guys are spouting off about is nonsense.
          Most sensible post this forum has ever seen.

Comment

I just read Juventes Will now be in EDP?

Comment

I just read Juventus Will now be in EDP?
              Juventus has been in EDP all year.

Comment

Juventus has been in EDP all year.
                Shows the level that EDP is...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2698972]I just read Juventes Will now be in EDP?[/QUOTE

They just sent out a release, turns out it’s a release saying they are in the same league. Marketing hire needed over there

Comment

Looks like no more money from BA. Bye bye juventus

Comment

Is this Club hiring? Anyone have any info? Thanks

Comment

Is this Club hiring? Anyone have any info? Thanks
                        Yes, talking soccer is the best place to look for a job :)

Comment

Isn’t it “talking Soccer” ???? Isn’t this where we discuss soccer? Sorry I asked a legit question.

Comment

Sorry about that, this might be called "Talking Soccer", but it's mostly a place where people put down others for having an idea about soccer (or anything) and then it goes on and on about how idiotic the other person is. I do come here for entertainment and to feel good knowing I'm not as much of a jerk as others who know everything. And no, not a place to look for a job.

Comment

Ok thanks Man. I’ll take this off line. Good luck.

Comment

Another jumps ship from GPS:

https://m.facebook.com/JuventusAcade...pe=3&source=48

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X