X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    is it on hold?
    My son got his offer today from GPS, we are so excited to return!

Comment

My son received his “pre-offer” today from GPS too, which is strange because he has never actually played a game for the club. He only joined GPS over the winter just a few weeks ago. I must admit this is a surprise and we don’t know what to really make of it.

Comment

My son received his “pre-offer” today from GPS too, which is strange because he has never actually played a game for the club. He only joined GPS over the winter just a few weeks ago. I must admit this is a surprise and we don’t know what to really make of it.
        They need the cash.

Comment

They need the cash.
          And want to lock in next year's cash before plans for refunds (or not) are announced! No one should sign anything right now.

Comment

Didn’t the OP post the gps timeline? Even the trolling on here is getting worse by the day. If in self quarantine stay off your computer, or maybe just stop lieing.

Comment

GPS Timeline of Events
              Week of April 13th: Players will be made aware of their status for the 2020/21 Season.
              Players will be provided one of the following below:
              Congratulations based on your performance I would like to offer you a full roster spot on the (XXX Team/Program) for the 2020/21 Season.
              Congratulations, I would like to offer you a full roster spot on the (XXX Team) for the 2020/2021 Season. Once you lock in your roster spot I would also like you to register and attend the tryout for the higher team within your region/program.
              At this point in time I would like to see more from you in these specific area's (A. B. C.) before deciding on your roster spot for the 2020/2021 Season. You will be made aware of your status by June 1st 2020.
              Once players have received their status or offer for the 2020/2021 season they will be provided a deadline to complete registration. Any player that wants to tryout for a higher tier would need to complete the registration for the team spot offered prior to heading to the tryout. For all current players a tryout for a higher tier would be based on a nomination by the current head coach, players will be unable to attend a tryout if not agreed with current head coach.
              Players that have been offered full roster spots for the 2020/21 season will receive their offer via email with a 48 hour window to complete registration. If registration is not completed within agreed deadline then the team spot would be available to be taken at the club tryouts.
              April 13th? But what about the 2 who already have received offers? Honestly read the thread before posting guys or even better post the offers you received 1 whole month before anyone else.

Comment

Oh I bet. Get a life

Comment

April 13th? But what about the 2 who already have received offers? Honestly read the thread before posting guys or even better post the offers you received 1 whole month before anyone else.
                  My kid always gets an early offer. Last year after tryouts for the 2019-2020 season they gave us an offer for 2020-2021 as well...

Comment

My kid always gets an early offer. Last year after tryouts for the 2019-2020 season they gave us an offer for 2020-2021 as well...
                    The club pays my child to play. We said no to the two year contract.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X